Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

puyolman

Lucho wants a CB that can play RB. Jan doesn't fit that.

I know and would also prefer marquinhos for that reason but that seems like a mission impossible.
And besides marquinhos we do not seem interested in a lot of other similiar options.

I think LE mainly wants to play with a back 4 including only 1 attacking fullback.
His main formation including cuadrado if that would still happen with 2 cb's and an LB/CB to switch to 3 CB's a lot of the time with cuadrado often going forward.
It would be a little less predictable if we could do the same with alba at the other side + 2 CB's and a CB/RB.
As that will be a less likely option and we only have Mathieu as a left footed CB, maybe he would be ok with it signing vertonghen instead putting bartra as CB/RB.
not sure though how bartra or even pique would do in such formation in that role.

L

linetty

Barcelona right back Dani Alves (31) is more likely to leave than to stay this summer. [cope]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona sources think transfers Marquinhos and Cuadrado are unlikely now. Club don't expect PSG and Fiorentina to change position. [md]

Bertus

Barcelona sources think transfers Marquinhos and Cuadrado are unlikely now. Club don't expect PSG and Fiorentina to change position. [md]

Cuadrado's transfer is a possibility.... if Barcelona accepts to pay the 45M fio is asking for :troll:

xxxxxx

Here's an idea, instead of using that 43m euros for Marquinhos, why not spend it on Benatia? And instead of using that 40m euros Cuadrado, use that on Reus?

L

linetty

Here's an idea, instead of using that 43m euros for Marquinhos, why not spend it on Benatia? And instead of using that 40m euros Cuadrado, use that on Reus?
Where do you see Reus in our overcrowded attack?

Silly season needs to end ASAP so people stop whining about Benatia and overrating him. 1 good season and everyone jumped on the bandwagon, while 90% of these people have never actually seen him play regularly.

xxxxxx

Where do you see Reus in our overcrowded attack?

Silly season needs to end ASAP so people stop whining about Benatia and overrating him. 1 good season and everyone jumped on the bandwagon, while 90% of these people have never actually seen him play regularly.

Well... I would rather spend 43m euros on Benatia than a player who can't really get his game for PSG.

L

linetty

Well... I would rather spend 43m euros on Benatia than a player who can't really get his game for PSG.
How can't he get his game for PSG? He's really impressive for a 20 year-old. One for the future.

43M for Benatia? Add 20M to this and you'll still be unsure of getting him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

As if Dortmund would let Reus go now. And Roma have said Benstia is quite simply not for sale.

Bertus

Don't worry, it won't happen, Barcelona will keep those 43M since Nasser refused that offer according to Globo.

It's not as if Barcelona lost anything yet and there's still a month left.

Either they continue with marcos and most likely won't spend a penny because he's not for sale, or they will switch target.

Povikas

Brandon
Instead of spending any money on Cuadrado better give it to charity.

bartomeu23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans