Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

People complaining about us slowly turning into the galactico mode but they're fine with throwing money around for Benatia. Ok.

One of the worst hype trains recently

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Enrique: "We continue working on transfers, some positions should be strengthened, club knows it, we're not in a hurry." #fcblive

SeloBarca

People complaining about us slowly turning into the galactico mode but they're fine with throwing money around for Benatia. Ok.

One of the worst hype trains recently

Only one complaining about strengthening our team with anything else then LaMasia players are you. We need to strenghten our defence the most so that is the position we should spend alot in.

sabby

What you misunderstood since the beginning is that I am not opposed at all to "good" deals. I just not believe it can still happen when it is about a CB, that's all.

People were adamant that there was no way barca would pay 20M for Mathieu, yet they did, because they can't do otherwise if the selling club doesn't plan to lower the fees. And Barcelona being pressured against the wall sure played a part in that.

Whatever if it's 10M or 50M, i'd be happy if they manage to sign Musacchio. I'm at the point that i don't care about the fee, i just want Barcelona to have a solid defense for the upcoming season.

Aah, see - if you go read my first post on this topic again, you'll find that I said "people might misunderstand you" for a person who do not want Barca to get a good CB at reasonable price. Anyway, like said earlier, you seem to be a very nice guy and it was never my intention to get into argument with you :) Its just that you are in a forum where there are a lot of fanboys and these fanboys tend to lebel people "barca-hater" etc. very easily and that's true for every sports forum. Let's just hope you get Di Maria and we get Musacchio :cheers:

sabby

Marquinhos and Cuadrado's signings difficult, which opens the door for Vermaelen

Bt_d-VzIMAAlxCL.jpg:large

Wow, MaTs looks smaller by every day - he seems barely 182cm. Bravo and Rakitic seems taller than their listed heights - about 187cm each.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona will only try to sign Arsenal player Vermaelen when there's no chance left to buy PSG's Marquinhos. Player has been informed. [md]

King5Puyi

Vermaelen set for Barcelona move

Manchester United have missed out on Thomas Vermaelen with the Belgian set to move to Barcelona. The 28-year-old was much-fancied by Louis van Gaal but has sealed a move to the Camp Nou for £10 million.

Source: Daily Mirror

:lucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans