Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

You are right they are not for sale. But why are they still making offers to Psg for a player that's not for sale. What if Barcelona kept making offers to one of those players listed above ? You never what would happen. Atm we had a great transfer window , but we do need one more CB.

But you don't have all the information do you? Maybe there is evidence to suggest that PSG may still budge, they do have to worry about FFP etc.

Bertus

PSG are buying Di Maria for 80M, and it's impossible that they sell both of Cavani & Lavezzi ...

If you imply that we will sell Marquinhos, then i'll say it again :lol: :

- Blanc said 1 player will leave if 1 player arrives
- We have only 3 CBs + an unskilled grandpa who's 36yo soon
- If we sell Marcos to buy Di Maria, we will have only 2 CBs for a whole season with every tournaments available.

So yeah, we won't sell Marcos. We have numerous midfielders, while we lack defenders.

Hope people will understand.

And as usual, i hope to not get the argument "go buy a cheap CB", if you think it's ok to do that in a team that wants to win the CL, then barcelona can also go buy a cheap CB instead of harrassing PSG.

Last edited:

Bertus

I'd like to add that there were very strong rumors that Papadopoulos was actually not played because he was into drugs and Schalke feared positive drug tests.

Heard that too here when it was rumored that french clubs were scouting him.

That drugs rumor exists for quite some time now.

Trafalgar

If you imply that we will sell Marquinhos, then i'll say it again :lol: :

- Blanc said 1 player will leave if 1 player arrives
- We have only 3 CBs + an unskilled grandpa who's 36yo soon
- If we sell Marcos to buy Di Maria, we will have only 2 CBs for a whole season with every tournaments available.

So yeah, we won't sell Marcos. We have numerous midfielders, while we lack defenders.

Hope people will understand.

And as usual, i hope to not get the argument "go buy a cheap CB", if you think it's ok to do that in a team that wants to win the CL, then barcelona can also go buy a cheap CB instead of harrassing PSG.

Then who are you going to sell? Rabiot? Ongenda? :lol:

Bertus

Then who are you going to sell? Rabiot? Ongenda? :lol:
Dunno, and I'm not even sure Marca and AS report the right fee.

We're talking about medias that photoshop photos to please their fans.

As for PSG, we have plenty of people that can be sold before selling one of our only CBs.

Bertus

AS was also reporting that Pep has told Bayern to get Di Maria.

They can get him really. But i don't believe it at all.

It's the same case of the "Blind" rumor from SPORT.

They create false competition and all.

After all they have to sell their papers.

PaulFCB

Banned
Mathieu is our best defender, above anything Barca has, but Manolas? Meh, I would never trust a greek, they're a bunch of lazy as a turtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans