Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

We just need one world class CB and our summer would be perfect. So far, all the transfers made were needed. Maybe the price of Bravo and Mathieu were 6-8m above their real price, but in today's market we have to pay more to get the players we need!

I

instinct

Hummels,Benatia,Subotic,Kompany,Thiago Silva,Chiellini.

Hummels - not for sale

Benatia - not for sale

Kompany - meh..and not for sale

Silva - old and not for sale

Chiellini - :lol:

Subotic - just came back from a 6-month absence, not a very good passer, BVB said nobody will leave this summer

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The defence issues are mainly tactical. Mathieu fits the bill for our cb. Until a WC cb is available he will do.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hummels - not for sale

Benatia - not for sale

Kompany - meh..and not for sale

Silva - old and not for sale

Chiellini - :lol:

Subotic - just came back from a 6-month absence, not a very good passer, BVB said nobody will leave this summer

You are right they are not for sale. But why are they still making offers to Psg for a player that's not for sale. What if Barcelona kept making offers to one of those players listed above ? You never what would happen. Atm we had a great transfer window , but we do need one more CB.

yahudi

depth and potential: Papadopoulos, Umtiti, Amat all might be worth a look

immediate reinforcement: an experienced player in his prime like Benatia, Koscielny or Skrtel

puyolman

Vermaelen wants to leave arsenal simply because he wants more playing time.
Even though arsenal would prefer to sell him to barca rather than man u, I think vermaelen would push it through to be allowed to go to man u to get playing time.
Despite being the captain and having been benched for such time, he never went acting difficult, I guess therefore arsenal will grant him his wish as long as man u pays what they want which does not seem to be any problem.
Belgium will have some good chances over the coming years to make it far in any tournaments.
So for that, players who want to start for Belgium will need to be starters at their teams unlike it was for some of them this year.
So I think this will be a very big reason for him to choose a team where he will almost for sure be a starter.
And unlike most of you seem to state, he is not that much of a horrible player.
There are better defenders around but for his price he would be a very decent signing although risky as he is injury prone and it is unsure how he will perform as his best level is some time behind him now so it would depend if he could get back to his old level or not. (or perhaps I am looking at him with a different opinion as I am Belgian as well...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans