Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Sell Bartra? That's already enough internet for today and it's my first visit :facepalm:

tumblr_n46xrdJOsE1tvmdceo1_500.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
He's already performed better than Pavon has in his entire career.

lol, what has he performed? Except that he's better than eventually playing Song as CB cause we have nobody else, I see him as a complete liability for our team when we're obligated to use him cause we couldn't buy defenders...in the last 3 years.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
lol, what has he performed? Except that he's better than eventually playing Song as CB cause we have nobody else, I see him as a complete liability for our team when we're obligated to use him cause we couldn't buy defenders...in the last 3 years.

What? He was fantastic when Pique injured his hip. Have you not watched him this past year?

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

He was solid last season and only became better as the season went on. His average rating of 7.39 at WhoScored also proves that.

It sounds like you haven't watched him at all last season.

L

linetty

What a bunch of nonsense.

Bertus

Although the player wants to join, Barcelona have almost ruled out signing PSG centre back Marquinhos (20). PSG not willing to talk. [md]

More details about the article:

• - Marquinhos is Enrique's first choice.
  • - While Barcelona tried to approach PSG several times to talk about it, the answer was always the same :"not for sale".
  • - MD reveals that from their Barcelona sources, the report from Globo about a 43M offer is not accurate since "Barcelona was not able to make an offer since PSG refuses to talk, and so refuses to enter negociation"
  • - Barcelona is starting to feel like they missed their chance last year to sign Marquinhos (some déjà-vu yet again)
  • - According to MD, Marquinhos is willing to join Barcelona.
  • - Still from MD, they say Marquinhos is disappointed by his first year at PSG.
  • - MD is saying that the Sheikh (Al Thani? i guess) of PSG decided Marquinhos' fate (aka, he won't be sold)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm hearing that Radio Marca said that we have a deal to sign Bayern's Jerome Boateng for 39M euros. Any truth to this?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm hearing that Radio Marca said that we have a deal to sign Bayern's Jerome Boateng for 39M euros. Any truth to this?

Would be real surprised if this happened, so no, not likely true. That's a lot of money for Boateng too, even though he is young and offers the defensive flexibility Barca seem to be coveting right now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Would be real surprised if this happened, so no, not likely true. That's a lot of money for Boateng too, even though he is young and offers the defensive flexibility Barca seem to be coveting right now.

He fits the RB/CB mold though. So that lends credibility to the rumor IF radio marca has indeed said this.

I

instinct

After years of profound investigation and after hearing todays reports concerning Boateng, it is safe to say that the mighty "Transfer News Guy" who is an appreciated member on barcaforum works for Radio Marca.

Thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans