Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
YoungCules, is also reporting that Marca said Boateng is our new centerback. Well, if true, I'm certainly surprised.

larrydavid2.gif

Pep pities us and is giving us a centerback. :mou:

mackybagnack

I'm hearing that Radio Marca said that we have a deal to sign Bayern's Jerome Boateng for 39M euros. Any truth to this?

Zubi se reúne hoy xa tratar d fichar a Jerome Boateng. La reunión iba a celebrarse el jueves,xo se adelantado pq el Madrid se ha entrometido

He says Zubidoo will try to close the deal today :VdB:

Egert

Estonian Culé
This is Suarez deal all the way. No one has a clue that we will buy him and then some rumors are reporting it and deal will be done soon. Zubi :worthy:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
@YoungCules, Jerome Boateng is 25, 6 ft 4 tall, and already a UCL and World Cup winner. More I think about it, this could actually be a good signing.

I'm inclined to agree with him on this.

I

instinct

YoungCules, is also reporting that Marca said Boateng is our new centerback. Well, if true, I'm certainly surprised.

larrydavid2.gif

Pep pities us and is giving us a centerback. :mou:

The source stays Marca though. Why should a Madrid based newspaper know anything about negotiations between Barca and Bayern?

Bullshit rumour.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Agger/Vermaelen were convincing smokescreens tbh.

If the rumour is true, Boateng is more than welcome to join us.

Tomchin

This is Suarez deal all the way. No one has a clue that we will buy him and then some rumors are reporting it and deal will be done soon. Zubi :worthy:
We have to be careful though, Marca already had a great "exclusive" with Higuain some months ago, turned out to be bollocks.

Does Boateng have a release-clause? Cause it'd surprise me a lot that Bayern would be willing to negotiate with us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We have to be careful though, Marca already had a great "exclusive" with Higuain some months ago, turned out to be bollocks.

Does Boateng have a release-clause? Cause it'd surprise me a lot that Bayern would be willing to negotiate with us.

If a player wants to leave Bayern, they tend to let them go. They're a bit like us in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans