Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeyMesSis

Its BS. but Boateng would be perfect for us..

PS: the funny thing is: Last night I dreamed, after this guy from marca came out and said that we are signing a center back on thursday, that we bought boateng and nobody expected it :lol: :lol: feels weird because nobody has talked about it and excatly the next day he says its going to be Boateng :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
PS: the funny thing is: Last night I dreamed, after this guy from marca came out and said that we are signing a center back on thursday, that we bought boateng and nobody expected it :lol: :lol: feels weird because nobody has talked about it and excatly the next day he says its going to be Boateng :lol:

Holy shit, you had a vision.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Its BS. but Boateng would be perfect for us..

You're an Oracle. Plus @Tomchin we gave them Thiago, they give us Boateng its only fair

NeyMesSis

Bayern have Badstuber (Pepe said he's the best deffender he ever saw), Dante, Martinez and BOATENG.. eventually signging one...

so it could be possible..
Boateng would be great for MAtS

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They dont have many CBs. No way in hell they'll sell him.

Its MARCA, so obvious BS.

He is not that good anyway and certainly not for that price.

There is only one German CB I would like at Barcelona and that is not Jerome Boateng :pep:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Bayern have Badstuber (Pepe said he's the best deffender he ever saw), Dante, Martinez and BOATENG.. eventually signging one...

so it could be possible..
Boateng would be great for MAtS

Yeah i still don´t agree with that lol.
Indeed xavi. Never saw this guy compliment someone let alone a defender. ..

ymyqa7uz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans