Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
I don't know I think it's just the fact that he cut his hair really, really short now.

Maybe a few extra kilos added from too much doner kebab. He already had a receding hairline but now it looks like he balded more and maybe he is getting a transplant these days ( see the weird line on his front ).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Daily Mail :)VdB:) reports that we've made an inquiry for Mats Hummels. And that we could get him for 30M pounds :)VdB:).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Which salary is Boateng currently on? It surprises me that he d be willing to leave Bayern, what could be his reason to leave? An argument with Pep? He recently renewed his contract, so i dont think money is the issue.

Boateng didn't like Pep slapping his butt. :mou:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ah I see, just read it on barcastuff. :lol:

I wonder why they would sell him...

It is MARCA, the face of BS. Has MARCA ever been right, I wonder?

Bayern needs a quality CB themselves, there is no reason in the world that they will sell Boateng to anybody. Not even if they bought Benatia. One thing Bayern loves is depth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Love how Boeteng value is lower than Markqueernos.

tumblr_lecqqdcgOw1qe7bbr.gif

Bertus

Love how Boeteng value is lower than Markqueernos.

I don't understand the hate you have towards Marcos.

If at all, blame Barca board because they are the ones that are offering that much to PSG. PSG didn't ask anything and always said he's not for sale.

The sol retard is Enrique if you value Marcos so little, because he's the one pushing for him that much and asks Barca board to make stupid 40M+ offers. It's not even Zubi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans