Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Radio Marca is making fool of all cules now. Rumour about siging Boateng on thursday is as big nonsense as Messi going to Real Madrid.
Messi transfer is nonsense because he is not for sale under any circumstances, Boateng on the other hand is very much possible...

F

Flavia

Boateng to Barca and Benatia to Bayern? :troll:

Hahaha, great choice of gif :D

It's probably bs, I won't get my hopes up. Boateng would be better than Agegr or Vermaelen, and fits the cb/rb bill. But if bayern get benatia, in order of him coming to Barça, I'd rather Zubi gets Mehdi.

DinhoR10

I'd like him, although I hope he wouldn't push bartra too far to the fringe. Even if bayern get Benetia I wouldn't care much at the end of the day we have Messi Suarez and neymar, and if the World Cup is anything to go by that makes us the best attack in the world.

Siberia

So, would we rather have him as a RB or as a CB? Imo I'd better like him as a RB. That way we have one defensive full back and alba who's more offensive.

F

Flavia

I'd like him, although I hope he wouldn't push bartra too far to the fringe. Even if bayern get Benetia I wouldn't care much at the end of the day we have Messi Suarez and neymar, and if the World Cup is anything to go by that makes us the best attack in the world.

If Bartra is good enough, he'll make it, regardless of who is in the team. I really like him, but the team cannot be planned like this, trying to make it easier for anyone.

zanela

RE: Badstuber

They showed some Bayern clips here from their pre-season, and I honestly couldn't recognize him. The last time I saw him he looked a dashing young man, fast forward 2 years - he's lost his silky mane, and looks 10 years older. The recuperation period must 've been hard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans