Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
People setting themselves to get disappointed. This is Marca we're talking about. Take this for the ridiculous rumor it is, nothing more. Don't let yourself get suckered.

barcanuck

Maybe Pep is hooking us up in preparation to take over Barca in a couple of years.

I can see this move happening since Pep likes his make shift CB to be DM meaning Martinez will be his CB with Dante.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People setting themselves to get disappointed. This is Marca we're talking about. Take this for the ridiculous rumor it is, nothing more. Don't let yourself get suckered.

It's a slow rumor day. The Boateng rumor is the only thing we have to discuss today. :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The sol retard is Enrique if you value Marcos so little, because he's the one pushing for him that much and asks Barca board to make stupid 40M+ offers. It's not even Zubi.

This. +1000000

Lucho might not be that different from the rest of them after all.

Bertus

Let's say it happens, would people be happy with Boateng?

To me, he's way better than all the options barcelona considered so far (i don't include Benatia and hummels here because we have no proof that Barca really scouted them this window)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's say it happens, would people be happy with Boateng?

To me, he's way better than all the options barcelona considered so far (i don't include Benatia and hummels here because we have no proof that Barca really scouted them this window)

Boateng over Agger/Vermaelen every day of the week.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lucho might not be that different from the rest of them after all.

That Lucho considers Marcos an important part of his puzzle (RB/CB player) makes him stupid? How so? I'm not sure he asked the board to pay 40+M for him, probably just told them to sign him.

I

instinct

Human psychologists are sitting in front of their computer with a bag of popcorn while reading this thread because even the most stupid rumour releases so many emotions and happiness among Culés until they actually believe the rumour.

barcanuck

I don't understand the hate you have towards Marcos.

If at all, blame Barca board because they are the ones that are offering that much to PSG. PSG didn't ask anything and always said he's not for sale.

The sol retard is Enrique if you value Marcos so little, because he's the one pushing for him that much and asks Barca board to make stupid 40M+ offers. It's not even Zubi.

Not so sure that's all Enrique wanting him. There were rumors about him when he was at Roma a couple of years ago while Luis was coach of Roma, not to mention last year. Anyway I just think he is overrated and if he becomes one of the best in a few years I'll eat my words.

Bertus

Not so sure that's all Enrique wanting him. There were rumors about him when he was at Roma a couple of years ago while Luis was coach of Roma, not to mention last year. Anyway I just think he is overrated and if he becomes one of the best in a few years I'll eat my words.
The thing is that it is not PSG that overrates him.

It's not PSG that asked for 40M+.

Again, it's not Marcos that overrates himself this window, it's just Barcelona.

And come on, every medias available published that it was Lucho that wants him that much.

Bertus

Marquinhos was not at Roma when Lucho was there.
I'm talking about this window, not the one from a year ago.

It's unbelievable how some of people here trash Marquinhos while every spanish medias said he was Enrique's first choice. Not zubi first choice but Enrique.

If people consider that Marcos is crap, then they should be angered towards barcelona board and Enrique and should call Enrique out on this, not Marcos or PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans