Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If Bartra is good enough, he'll make it, regardless of who is in the team. I really like him, but the team cannot be planned like this, trying to make it easier for anyone.

I think what people are saying is that they hope Bartra won't be benched even if he plays well, just because Boateng cost a lot of money.

DinhoR10

If Bartra is good enough, he'll make it, regardless of who is in the team. I really like him, but the team cannot be planned like this, trying to make it easier for anyone.

Well I mean he's been playing better than pique for a while now, and if boetang did come in with a price tag attached he'd get play time automatically, maybe bartra can slot in at RB but I believe he's showed that he deserves to get some playing time, the first youngster to break in the squad meaningfully since Pedro and busi under coaches like Tito and Tata no less. I'd just hate to see his development stunted after finally showing us what he can do.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
RE: Badstuber

They showed some Bayern clips here from their pre-season, and I honestly couldn't recognize him. The last time I saw him he looked a dashing young man, fast forward 2 years - he's lost his silky mane, and looks 10 years older. The recuperation period must 've been hard. :(

Must have been rough. He recovered from his injury only to reinjure himself in training. :(

PaulFCB

Banned
RE: Badstuber

They showed some Bayern clips here from their pre-season, and I honestly couldn't recognize him. The last time I saw him he looked a dashing young man, fast forward 2 years - he's lost his silky mane, and looks 10 years older. The recuperation period must 've been hard. :(

The only thing I can say ( from the pics he posted himself ) is that he started front balding, just doesn't look like a boy anymore.

F

Flavia

I think what people are saying is that they hope Bartra won't be benched even if he plays well, just because Boateng cost a lot of money.

Well I mean he's been playing better than pique for a while now, and if boetang did come in with a price tag attached he'd get play time automatically, maybe bartra can slot in at RB but I believe he's showed that he deserves to get some playing time, the first youngster to break in the squad meaningfully since Pedro and busi under coaches like Tito and Tata no less. I'd just hate to see his development stunted after finally showing us what he can do.

If Bartra trains and plays better than the other cbs, I can't see him being benched. I think Lucho has balls to bench anyone who underperforms.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The only thing I can say ( from the pics he posted himself ) is that he started front balding, just doesn't look like a boy anymore.
12/13 season:
Holger-Badstuber-Bayern-Munich_2948331.jpg

Now:
Bt-kXN4IUAISnsU.jpg

I don't know I think it's just the fact that he cut his hair really, really short now.

DinhoR10

If Bartra trains and plays better than the other cbs, I can't see him being benched. I think Lucho has balls to bench anyone who underperforms.

I hope so, maybe I'm jaded from the past two seasons. But I think alba-matheiu-boetang-bartra would be a good lineup. Boetang is fast right?

Tomchin

Which salary is Boateng currently on? It surprises me that he d be willing to leave Bayern, what could be his reason to leave? An argument with Pep? He recently renewed his contract, so i dont think money is the issue.

L

linetty

Marca says we are interested and met with his agent today so even if it's true I don't see the deal being closed anytime soon.

Kohe321

"Barcelona are interested in Bayern defender Jerome Boateng (25), valued by his club at 39M. Barcelona met with his agent today. [radiomarca]"

Didn't see that one coming! How credible is radio marca? What do you guys think about the prospect of Boateng coming to Barca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans