Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
If this true Tata well done. Imagine a backline of Pique and Luiz. Then you could have said goodbye to CL without a ball being kicked

mazp

Tata didn't block anything. Chelsea rejected the 30M bid. They wanted 50M:lol: Now they will be lucky to get 15M...

barcanuck

Luiz plays his heart out when the games are on the line though. He may be a bit clumsy but he's got a sick header which is something none of our guys have.

Howes

Luis wants to leave, Mourinho wants a defender, Chelsea will be asking a lot less then £30mil for him now :)

Luis wants to leave, Mourinho wants a defender, Chelsea will be asking a lot less then £30mil for him now :)

He'd still be a shit buy, unless he's gonna be cheap and on the bench. And even if Chelsea ask less than 30m, he'll probably still be too expensive for a bench player. Not to mention he'll probably want to start.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's SPORT. These days I don't even know if it's worse than Marca... Probably on the same level.

Even though Tata might and notice the word, might have blocked the deal, Chelsea would not have accepted it if he had given his approval anyway lol

barca1899

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique (26) is on Man City's centre-back shortlist. The English club could soon sound out the centre back. [rmc]

Swap him for Kompany :coffee:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt Waka Waka would like to come to visit in chilly England, besides, Zubi have already started renewal talks with Pique and a deal is expected soon apparently.

Howes

Luiz doesn't suit Chelsea style, they sit to deep and that's not his game, think he'd be great at Barcelona. Under £20mil I think he'd be a good signing

barcanuck

Pique to City lol. That wouldn't anger most of us unless we end up with Adriano, Mascharano and Puyol with our remaining CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans