Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

From what I can see, he is one of the few who's suggesting that. Doesn't mean he's wrong, it's his opinion. Common opinion however, as discussed earlier, thinks he's pretty crap. That could be wrong too, but again, that's the general opinion. I'm going to leave it at that, cause you seem to desperately want to justify to yourself he's better than what most people here think, and as Barca supporters we'd all be more than happy if we are all proven wrong and you right, and he does well.

Also, to whoever mentioned the Lucho and Van Gaal wanting him so he must be good theory, then in that case, we should all be behind signing Cuadrado, and whatever price they are asking for, cause surely, since he's sought after by van gaal as well as lucho (who wants him for RB), he must be a better player than we thought.
I'm not desperate for anything. If you had read my prior posts, you'd know that I have barely seen him play at all since his early Arsenal days. I'm just trying to find some sort of reason in our pursuit of him. From what I've seen, though, the majority shares this forum's view on Vermaelen, but when Youngcules (I believe it was) asked for honest Gooners' oppinions on the matter yesterday on Twitter, it wasn't that lobsided at all.

I don't see the relevance in your Cuadrado comparison either. I mean, if Cuadrado would come at a fair price (which Vermaelen would seem to be able to), I wouldn't mind getting him at all. Paying 40-50M for him, though, would be madness.
I bet that both Van Gaal and Lucho sees something in the Belgian. At the price, he could be a feasible wildcard. If he ends up crooked again, the money wasted wouldn't be too horrible, and on the other hand, if they somehow can manage to get him back to his former level, he'd be a serious boon to whatever team would obtain his services.

Zebulun

Let manutd get cuadrado and agger/Verm, lets just splash on Benatia and that's it. FFS. I hate this emotional rollercoaster which is transfer season.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
This is really odd. Gooners are hoping he won't go to Man Utd in fear of him strenghtening them, and Cules are hoping the same because they think he's about the worst CB ever to set foot on a pitch.

Something is awry here...

It has more to do with both their captains potentially playing for United. Not necessarily strenghten them, but more so the puns that Manu fans can throw at Arsenal fans.

Martindn

Let manutd get cuadrado and agger/Verm, lets just splash on Benatia and that's it. FFS. I hate this emotional rollercoaster which is transfer season.

Just relax and let the chips fall where they may. You should try being a united fan in the summer, its like being a jew at christmas you have bought Suarez this year ffs :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Complete the sentence contest.

If this thread were a human being with feelings, ___________________________________________

Trickykid

It has more to do with both their captains potentially playing for United. Not necessarily strenghten them, but more so the puns that Manu fans can throw at Arsenal fans.

I get that, but IF he's as bad as people around here claim he is, then both Gooners and Wenger could care less, despite him being another captain.

I

instinct

Complete the sentence contest.

If this thread were a human being with feelings, ___________________________________________

it would be an outcast called ''intelligence'' who gets beaten and punched in his face in class because he is no football pundit. He sometimes asks the star-quaterback whose name is Benatia if he could join the ''world-class gang'' but after a heavy punch in his jewels he ends up with the likes of Daniel and Thomas who are outcasts too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wondering if zubi already signed benatia and will announce it on deadline day. Only way i can console myself atm

Why would we do that? We have two rounds in La Liga before that, and Benatia would get no preseason with us. The only reason why I think the club are put off by Benatia is because of the African Cup of Nations in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans