Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Time for some optimism .. @barcastuff: Only Arsenal's Koscielny (19) has made more last man tackles in the last 3 Premier League seasons than Vermaelen (12) #epl [via @whoscored]

Then there's that time when he scored 5 goals in his first 11 games.

and of course that pace

BarçAjax8

Vermaelen is a quality defender *WHEN FIT*. I made a comment about Agger some pages back and maybe Vermaelen needs a change of league, climate & physios to get back to his A game.

I'm happy with this transfer window... we have some quality players and I hope Lucho can find the best combination to dominate 14/15

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fiorentina want 50M for Cuadrado. Man United have reportedly made a 40M+10M bid. Barcelona could offer 40M, incentives included. [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cuadrado is gonna be an expensive signing for a player who might not fit in too well in the position he is wanted to play AND..... most probably would not get many chances to play further forward where he is better considering the competition for the places.

Maybe we're better off letting him go to Man Utd for that obscure fee and try to buy a real RB instead. Lets see.........

Last edited:

sabby

A tad disappointed with signings in defense this season, but hey, at least we got 2 CBs :) And as long as the 4 give competition to each other, they should all improve.

Zincubus

Banned
10592986_1132762803430601_6569371698083858501_n.jpg

We could have got those two and Reina as a number 2 GK and saved about €44 million and arguably be better off !!??

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Except that Lopez would have never come and I wouldn't have wanted him here either and that Mathieu is better than Alex.

Why would you even want Lopez and Reina as your GKs anyway? Ter Stegen + Bravo are better than those two together and that Mathieu is better than Alex for Barca.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
10592986_1132762803430601_6569371698083858501_n.jpg

We could have got those two and Reina as a number 2 GK and saved about €44 million and arguably be better off !!??

Would rather have MAtS and Bravo than Lopez and Reina. And if we had signed Alex and Vermaelen we would be asking for this guys head :zubi:

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of Ibrahim Afellay (28) to Greek club Olympiacos on a one-year loan #fcblive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans