Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona plan to sign a right back this summer, even if Alves stays. Main option: Cuadrado. Alternatives: Juanfran and Piszczek. [sport]

3 RBs :lucho:

sabby

I wouldn't be sad if we sell Pique and get Benatia to replace him. However, I'd rather prefer Hummels as he is younger and more proven. But since Hummels is not available this summer, the board should give Pique a final warning and bench him in a few big games now that we have 4 CBs. If he still doesn't improve then use him to negotiate with Klopp for Hummels. Klopp is a no BS guy who can get Pique to work hard, especially that he won't have any influence in BVB. Wishful thinking I know ! On second thought, Lucho is known to be a tough guy as well and if he is truly given the control to operate the team however he wants, I will be shocked if Pique doesn't improve - at least his attitude if not his form.

F

Flavia

I think Meta started that Pique rumor from this:

@blitzen13 23 h:
@BumperGraham
Any idea what's going on with Pique, G? I mean pranks are pranks, but he's just being a jerk with these stink bombs.

@BumperGraham · 22 h:
@blitzen13 I have my opinion and I have some first hand experience and I think that the next few weeks could be explosive

@BumperGraham 22 h:
@blitzen13 more than that I dint want to use Twitter to say

It doesn't look like inside info, just Graham Hunter's hunch.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It doesn't look like inside info, just Graham Hunter's hunch.

Yes, but this makes it look as though Meta didn't just start this rumor as a hoax for the lolz. I think he may actually believe what he's written might happen. We will see soon enough, only 20 more days until the end of the transfer window, after all.

L

linetty

Just wait for Ekpolo Godswill

n_f_c_barcelona_pol_clavet_planelles-5733657.jpeg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Next season Alves and then Montoya/Godswill.

I'd imagine if we do sign another rightback, then Alves is as good as gone (we'll give him a severance package and let him move to the club of his choice). Which is why Pisczek makes a lot more sense. He costs a lot less than the rumored 50M that Fiorentina ask for Cuadrado and he would start for 2-3 seasons, while Montoya and Godswill would be given time to mature.

F

Flavia

Yes, but this makes it look as though Meta didn't just start this rumor as a hoax for the lolz. I think he may actually believe what he's written might happen. We will see soon enough, only 20 more days until the end of the transfer window, after all.

Deciding to sell him seems a bit too much for me. Unless they're pissed since he unveiled Cesc's transfer fee, and complained about the bomb he set on the plane, and yet Pique did it again in the hotel. Then it would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans