Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Didn't realise Cuadrado was in the last year of his contract.

Marca suggesting we might agree for him to come next summer for nothing (obviously wouldn't be official). Would make sense since isn't Alves' contract up next year as well. Then if he leaves we can get Cuadrado with no net cost other than the wages. But then again why not spend nearly 50m on a player in the last year of his contract. I know its Lucho who wants him but this warrants a :zubi:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
^ Cudrado has a contract till 2017. He transferred to Fiorentina just last summer.

This was from Marca

Cuadrado only has a year left on his contract so, if Fiorentina don't play ball, Barcelona could reach an agreement for the flamboyant star to sit tight in Italy for a season and then join for nothing next summer. The other option would be for the 26-year-old to try to force his exit, like Jérémy Mathieu did by penning an open letter to Valencia and even refusing to play in two matches. However, the full-back-cum-winger is reluctant to take that sort of action.

Just had a look and seems some are saying next summer and some 2017. I'd guess the 2017 is right. No one would pay 50m for a player in his last year. My mistake :blush:

Last edited:

Tomchin

That's that Catalan journalist who reported the Douglas-story. What does his tweet mean?

Joaquim Piera ‏@joaquimpiera 4m
Douglas é o nome dele...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Quick question. Do we have some kind of a buy back option or first option on Keita Baldé Diao? He seems very good for Lazio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans