Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I am guessing he would be loaned for one year (probably to Sevilla :) ) and brought back when Dani's contract expires next season.

He'd be another keirrison/henrique. He's not even good enough for the b team. Only sport still reporting this, so it's likely bs.

F

Flavia

proxy.jpg

Douglas on md now as well. WTF. If this happens, better be for the b team. There were some rumor previously about Patric leaving. Because douglas is not good enough for the b team, let alone the 1st team. If they gave up on cuadrado for him... what a crap scouting. This smell like some shady business.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The worrying part about us being after Douglas is that it's not clear if he is joining the first team or the B team.

XaviMessiGirl

Even for the B team, I don't get this signing. We have the players already and it seems very unlikely this guy will ever be good enough to make the step up to the first team. Yeah, I do have to wonder if it's some weird Brazilian "deal".

F

Flavia

Even for the B team, I don't get this signing. We have the players already and it seems very unlikely this guy will ever be good enough to make the step up to the first team. Yeah, I do have to wonder if it's some weird Brazilian "deal".

It does look weird. I searched a bit and found out that 60% of Douglas' right belong to sao paulo, and 40% to Traffic(that awful agency from henrique and keirrison deals). The rumored price is 6m. And the player's agent is the one doing the business, sao paulo is staying out of it, what is also weird. But they say only talks are happening, no formal bid yet.

The comments I'm reading on a sp forum are hilarious. Some want to send him for free to Barça, or pay for him to leave :lucho2:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Sao Paolo's VP said that Douglas to Barcelona is almost done for 6m euros according to this guy https://twitter.com/RafaelH117. Imagine if we ditched Cuadrado for this scrub(Considering what everyone are saying about him, hv nt watched him play myself). Now I know it's only 6m euros, but it's 6m euros for a useless player. I don't rate Cuadrado as a RB, but if Lucho want him then they should get him. They got the money available. IF and IF it's true then it looks very strange to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans