Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

But Sao Paulo's president said otherwise. :eusa_think:

I read everything he said. He said no formal bid was made, there were just talks... but the talks seem to have happened. And now sao paulo is letting Douglas' agent manage the transfer, which is realy weird to me. Douglas is already 24, and I'm yet to find a sp supporter who rates him.

Zincubus

Banned
I read everything he said. He said no formal bid was made, there were just talks... but the talks seem to have happened. And now sao paulo is letting Douglas' agent manage the transfer, which is realy weird to me. Douglas is already 24, and I'm yet to find a sp supporter who rates him.

Deal done and on their website apparently !

We paid €6 million for someone to keep Alves focused by the sound of it .

Maybe he will play in the less important fixtures and give Alves a bit of a rest ?

Maybe ....Maybe will still get Cuadrado as well :)

F

Flavia

Deal done and on their website apparently !

We paid €6 million for someone to keep Alves focused by the sound of it .

Maybe he will play in the less important fixtures and give Alves a bit of a rest ?

Maybe ....Maybe will still get Cuadrado as well :)
There's Montoya for that. Douglas is garbage. And there's nothing on their website.

Zincubus

Banned
Interestingly , the site is backtracking and suggesting that the deal is imminent :)
They do provide a bit more info though suggesting that IF completed he will cost a total of 6 million euros. 3.6 million will go to Sao Paulo who own 60% of the economic rights of the player and the rest of the money will go to a company called Traffic that also owns the player's rights.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I don't know what our guys see in Douglas, he is pure crap. Found some Sao Paulo supporter and he said that Douglas is really bad... I really hope we use the method to put pressure on Cuadrado. But the deal seems to happen.

F

Frejsgodes

Lol @ people getting so worked up about a potential Douglas transfer. He's not being brought in to be a starter. It's strictly a depth signing. So you people can relax.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Douglas is too good for barca. We are getting him for only 6M? This must be the bargain of the summer.

His Wikipedia page "Douglas Pereira dos Santos, better known as Douglas (6 August 1990) is an unknown Brazilian footballer who plays for Sao Paulo as a right back."

:lol:

Last edited:

Neeraj

Douglas is too good for barca. We are getting him for only 6M? This must be the bargain of the summer.

His Wikipedia page "Douglas Pereira dos Santos, better known as Douglas (6 August 1990) is an unknown Brazilian footballer who plays for Sao Paulo as a right back."

:lol:

His wiki page now says that he plays for FC Barcelona.

"Douglas Pereira dos Santos, better known as Wooden Douglas (6 August 1988) is an unknown Brazilian footballer who plays for FC Barcelona as a right back." [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Pereira_dos_Santos]

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
This Douglas rumor is driving me insane, for a couple more million they could have had Balanta an emerging CB that is very highly-rated in the Argentine league. I've absolutely have heard nothing good about this guy.

As for Cuadrado, I really doubt Lucho is going to run him as a traditional RB. I THINK Lucho's plan is to run 3 in the back like (Pique-Bartra-Mathieu) or some variation with Vermaelen involved if Cuadrado is signed. Iniesta operating as LM with Cuadrado on the right offering attacking width. Busquets deep with Rakitic running the show. Now that could be deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans