Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

This Douglas rumor is driving me insane, for a couple more million they could have had Balanta an emerging CB that is very highly-rated in the Argentine league. I've absolutely have heard nothing good about this guy.
Just like 99% of the Cules worldwide, no doubt. EMD now also talk about him, but they also say he'd be a very controversial signing and that no-one rates him in Brazil.

The only possible reason I could see is that Fiorentina wants him (as part of the Cuadrado-deal), so we're signing him for them. But that doesn't make any sense either, 'cause they don't need a RB to replace Cuadrado, they need a RW? And furthermore, they already signed Chelsea's Marin in recent days?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I knew the Fabian Johnson rumor made too much sense to be true.

I hate to repeat myself but I've heard nothing good about this Douglas character. I see Sao Pauolo supporters directly laughing about this on Twitter. When the little twat that runs the BrazilStats Twitter page has nothing good to say about this guy, you know he's garbage.

Tomchin

The worrying part about us being after Douglas is that it's not clear if he is joining the first team or the B team.
But even if he's joining the B-team, I don't see the point in it? Eusebio said that Patric is staying, and I thought his "backup" Godswill is a very highly rated prospect for RB, no?

Furthermore, why would be pay 6M for a 24yold for the B-team, a B-team with an average age of 19 y old?

L

linetty

Douglas is a smoke screen. Calm your tits down. We will get Cuadrado because Lucho seems to be a great fan of him.

Tomchin

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 6m
São Paulo's vice president Ataíde Gil Guerreiro has confirmed that Douglas' transfer for Barça is almost done, with a fee of around €6M.

As long as it's not 100% done, we still can hope

L

linetty

Barcelona sources confirm they are for now following Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24) and don't deny a possible transfer. [md]

He would be our player already if we wanted to. These are just bullshit smokescreen talks to put pressure on Fiorentina.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He would be our player already if we wanted to. These are just bullshit smokescreen talks to put pressure on Fiorentina.

I hope you are right. Some news were saying some days ago that we sent 35M offer to Fiorentina and no news that they have rejected it. So, something is going on maybe and I just hope that we won't sign the unknown Brazilian footballer :lol:

L

linetty

Although Barcelona ruled out signing Juan Cuadrado because Fiorentina ask almost 50M, Luis Enrique still wants the club to sign him. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans