Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Probably the opposite.

Barca tend to get players cheaper than other teams would as they are often set on coming here.

Since when? Barcelona is one of the biggest clubs, and mostly have to pay more then other clubs.

All players wanting to go here is not true anymore either. If they get higher offers from other clubs their more likely to go there then 3-4 years ago.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ataide Gil Guerreiro (vice president Sao Paulo): "We're waiting for a draft contract regarding Douglas. Transfer fee will be 6M." [via uol]

XaviMessiGirl

Since when? Barcelona is one of the biggest clubs, and mostly have to pay more then other clubs.

All players wanting to go here is not true anymore either. If they get higher offers from other clubs their more likely to go there then 3-4 years ago.

Yep. Of course we have money and can offer higher salaries than most other clubs, but PSG for example have even more. If someone is motivated by money like a lot of footballers are, or a rich club outbids us in the transfer market, we will lose out if we don't want to pay an inflated price/salary. Thiago Silva and the first Marquinhos saga, etc.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Although Barcelona ruled out signing Juan Cuadrado because Fiorentina ask almost 50M, Luis Enrique still wants the club to sign him. [md]

Didn't they drop the asked fee to 40M?

F

Flavia

Lol @ people getting so worked up about a potential Douglas transfer. He's not being brought in to be a starter. It's strictly a depth signing. So you people can relax.
Depth signing? :lol:

Douglas is not good enough for the b team. His level is on par with Titus Bramble's, or worse. This signing makes no sense.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I just started thinking, we buy him and Zubi will give a press conference. Then somebody asks: "Douglas is crap, why did you sign him?" Wonder how would Zubi answer.

Zebulun

Every person i've asked on twitter from brazil about this douglas has the same view subpar. Even douglas' Agent confirmed we were negotiating with sao paulo for three months. Why are we trying so hard to be mediocre. its like they want us to be a mid-table team.

spark

Waking up to more Douglas news.

giphy.gif

serghei

I'm pretty sure that when Sevilla brought Alves from Bahia nobody expected him to become the best RB in the world. Just saying...

F

Flavia

I'm pretty sure that when Sevilla brought Alves from Bahia nobody expected him to become the best RB in the world. Just saying...

Not comparable, really. Alves was already a good player, you could see he had a lot of potential. He showed that often on the pitch, playing the brasileirao. The supporters here loved him. And he was 19, not 24, when moved to sevilla, on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans