Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

Any news on Cuadrado ??
Nope, nada. Maybe Fiorentina are waiting until ManUtd buy Di Maria, maybe in that case they would lower their asking-price (because then a bidding-war between ManUtd and Barca isn't possible anymore)?

But that's just guess-work of me, I have no idea whether they're really desperate to sell, and if they need the money.

Henry_IB

Banned
This deal is either:

1: Money laundering
2: The final proof that Zubi is a total disaster
3: Proof that Zubi is a next level genius when douglas becomes the new Dani alves in his prime for 8 mil.

Henry_IB

Banned
4. Deal is nonexistent. And Sao Paulo management is talking crap to drive up interest in Douglas.

What interest though? Before reports started about us being interested in him, I think 99.9% of all football fans had no fucking idea who he was and I haven't seen any reports linking him to any other club.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fiorentina plan to wait until end of August to see if Man United or Barcelona are willing to pay their asking price for Cuadrado. [cf]

I

instinct

Not falling for that old chestnut :)

I saw the video compilations of Alexis Sanchez which suggested that he was simply amazing !

Maybe because Asexis is simply amazing. :lol:

But yeah, video compilations tell you bascially nothing.

Cule4life

The Culest
How far we have fallen. Who thought even a month ago that we will see highlights of the mighty Douglas posted in this thread :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Official: FIFA reject appeal of Barcelona against transfer ban, Barcelona won't be able to sign players in the next two transfer windows

Well that was inevitable. I think barca will go to CAS now.

Ken_rosseneri

WOW. Barca would need to make at least 2 more signings now. Cuadrado, Douglas, DiMaria Whoever... Our Barcelona B squad talent is great but still this is two transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans