Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

They have been following him for months? He cant be that bad as people say then...

Tomchin

They have been following him for months? He cant be that bad as people say then...
They can say whatever they want in front of the press, in order to not to look too stupid. If guys like Brazilstats etc. don't rate him, I don't see how our scouts could possibly rate him. There must be some (monetary?) reason for signing him.

Tomchin

Except this Douglas guy we won't sign any more players.
Doubt that, this is the last chance for Barto & co before the presidential elections in June 2016 to sign a marquee-player (theoretically they could also sign someone in January 2016, but realistically in the winter-transfer-window the "cracks" never move), so I think they'll do everything in their power to impress the socios, and sign Reus (or Cuadrado as back-up option)

raskolnikov

Im tired of us signing forwards though, Messi nor Neymar will leave so why sign Reus?
Defence shouldn't be neglected so much.

Bertus

Ryu will confirm or not, but I dug a bit for german news and there's nothing about Dortmund wanting to sell reus to barcelona.

To me, SPORT is once again just spouting nonsense read on fansites. Actually it reminds me people here stressing that next yera he might join Bayern.

Antimadridista1

IMO, if we really have to sign a player, it has to be a central midfielder because I expect Xavi to leave next summer and we won't be able to buy + Samper is a DM and not a CM so we'll be screwed for 2015-2016 season.
I don't even want to guess what we'll do if Rakitic gets injured.

Bertus

Sport has been pretty accurate this summer, to be honest.

"Marquinhos: 5 years contract. Total agreement".

"Leonardo is back to PSG to help Marquinhos to leave PSG".

"Blanc is trying to gain time, because he's already searching for a replacement".

etc etc etc.

Pretty accurate :neymar:

Sunny Mir

I think we may need a creative midfielder for 15/16 season.
Sad to say that, but Don IS declining. And personally I don't trust Rafinha. He may become quality but I don't think he's Don's successor. Without a very creative midfielder like Don this team just doesn't have much future.
Why not Messi? Play him behind Suarez in a 4-2-3-1 or in Don's place in a 4-3-3.Suarez to cf and you can accommodate reus/cuadrado on the rw.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu will confirm or not, but I dug a bit for german news and there's nothing about Dortmund wanting to sell reus to barcelona.

To me, SPORT is once again just spouting nonsense read on fansites. Actually it reminds me people here stressing that next yera he might join Bayern.

Not a single news has even mentioned a Reus-Barca link outside of the typical "Barca, United, Arsenal, [insert random club here] are said to be interested in the player" as a side-note in one of those Bayern-BVB pissing contest articles. But even the latter has not shown up in recent days (besides a random Beckenbauer quote, but nobody at Bayern really cares what he says anymore).

Last edited:

SeloBarca

IMO, if we really have to sign a player, it has to be a central midfielder because I expect Xavi to leave next summer and we won't be able to buy + Samper is a DM and not a CM so we'll be screwed for 2015-2016 season.
I don't even want to guess what we'll do if Rakitic gets injured.

Gundogan has started training again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans