------Suarez

Reus----Messi----Neymar

---Iniesta---Rakitic

--------Busquets

Alba----Pique----Mathieu

--------Stegen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am sure as hell that we won't play with 3 CBs all the time. Lucho will implent different systems according to the match situation and opponent. So I agree with JamDav that we have enough CBs. Got some good talents coming through the ranks as well who might make it to senior team in the near future.

Antimadridista1

Reus won't go anywhere this summer, stop dreaming guys.
And next summer we won't be able to buy, he'll join either Bayern or a club in England. that's quite clear.

Trafalgar

Borussia Dortmund have offered winger Marco Reus to Barcelona to avoid that the German player joins Bayern Munich ... well well well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund have offered winger Marco Reus to Barcelona to avoid that the German player joins Bayern Munich ... well well well.

Will believe that when I see a reliable source.............which I won't since it's BS.

Edit: The source is SPORT. :lol: :lol:

End of story.

Zebulun

After this transfer ban was re-confirmed, lets see if the board goes back into the market and makes good forward thinking purchases. without two transfer windows we are seriously fucked as football is a progressive and constanty evolving sport. really hope the ones who claim to love this club stand up and do the right thing.

JamDav1982

After this transfer ban was re-confirmed, lets see if the board goes back into the market and makes good forward thinking purchases. without two transfer windows we are seriously fucked as football is a progressive and constanty evolving sport. really hope the ones who claim to love this club stand up and do the right thing.

I would say this whole transfer window has been in mind of the ban being in place. It is not something they will only just be thinking about.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fiorentina is willing to drop the asking price for Juan Cuadrado (26) if the right wing player can stay on loan for one more year. [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans