Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Aidar (president Sao Paulo): "Paperwork regarding Douglas should be done Friday or Monday. Deal agreed. 12-month loan, then to Barça." [uol]

Would be awkward if we will buy Cuadrado and Reus instead of Douglas and then their president says that the paperwork was destroyed by his son.

Zincubus

Banned
After this transfer ban was re-confirmed, lets see if the board goes back into the market and makes good forward thinking purchases. without two transfer windows we are seriously fucked as football is a progressive and constanty evolving sport. really hope the ones who claim to love this club stand up and do the right thing.

I would say this whole transfer window has been in mind of the ban being in place. It is not something they will only just be thinking about.

Good points , guys .

BarçAjax8

Unless Lucho trusts Patric and believes he can do the job, Darmian or De Sciglio need to be brought in within the next 10 days!
Dani looked alright in the friendly but his useless crosses look like a habit now and I don't want to see that or 2 bombing backs for another year.

barcanuck

In La Masia we trust. No need to stress the transfer ban we have guys like Munir come out of nowhere and samper mature. Adama is a powerful winger while Sandro looks like a stronger Pedro.

Autumn

Well with this bad news of the transfer ban confirmation, all I can say is that I'm happy we just happen to have all these teenagers from across the globe whom we can call up still.

;)

BarcaJack

I think we may need a creative midfielder for 15/16 season.
Sad to say that, but Don IS declining. And personally I don't trust Rafinha. He may become quality but I don't think he's Don's successor. Without a very creative midfielder like Don this team just doesn't have much future.
Another obvious position is RB. No need to mention that.

BerkeleyBernie

I think we may need a creative midfielder for 15/16 season.
Sad to say that, but Don IS declining. And personally I don't trust Rafinha. He may become quality but I don't think he's Don's successor. Without a very creative midfielder like Don this team just doesn't have much future.

Though most-often likened to Busquets, Samper seems far more Xavi-like to me. Moves quickly to receive passes as a pivot, excellent touch, and has the vision- witness his assist to Sandro vs Leon. Thiago had that extra attacking flair of being a great dribbler as well, but Samper seems equally adept at moving the ball.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona sources say they have been following Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24) for months. They sign him to be the successor of Alves [md]

Tomchin

Barcelona sources say they have been following Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24) for months. They sign him to be the successor of Alves [md]
If I remember correctly they were scouting Rodrigo Caio (also from Sao Paulo) some months ago for CB, and that's when they "discovered" Douglas. Really wonder who those scouts could be, probably Andre Cury or Figger or Douglas' agent himself. This whole deal looks so so fishy, this board just can't stop looking for more controversy, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans