Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewa and Gotze were childhood Bayern fans too though.

Isco and Modric were childhood Barca fans, but they'll never make a direct transfer to Barca.

If I'm not mistaken, Iniesta was a Madrid fan back when he was little, but he would never in a million years have gone to Madrid. Even before he became a Barca legend.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How crazy this might sound, I do agree with him. :lol:

migeru ‏@migerucb 2m
Re Douglas: I hope someone is trying to steal money from the club. It would a lot worse if the Barça scouts actually rated him

How crazy this might sound, I do agree with him. :lol:

migeru ‏@migerucb 2m
Re Douglas: I hope someone is trying to steal money from the club. It would a lot worse if the Barça scouts actually rated him

Shady deal, someone trying to steal money from the club, whatever. Anything is better than our scouts actually rating him. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

F

Flavia

The rumor of sending douglas to fiorentina to get cuadrado is back. That would be the best news ever for me, at this point :p

How much are PSG gonna pay for Aurier? We should have got him instead of Douglas.

I can see an Aurier saga happening in a couple of years :lol:

Also, any word on when we're gonna appeal to CAS for the transfer ban?

Last edited:

Tomchin

The rumor of sending douglas to fiorentina to get cuadrado is back. That would be the best news ever for me, at this point :p
Oh yes please, make it happen. But where did you read those rumours?

Also, Cuadrado plays RW for Fiorentina. I doubt they need a RB (Douglas), or do they?

F

Flavia

Oh yes please, make it happen. But where did you read those rumours?

Also, Cuadrado plays RW for Fiorentina. I doubt they need a RB (Douglas), or do they?

Twitter, @_Futbolero_. He doesn't believe it'll happen. But fiorentina loaned a rb, Cristiano Piccini, to Betis. So who knows... but I won't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans