Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Return leg of the opening round of the CDR good enough?

Any match not involving a big or decent team tbh.

Just want to see how he does once. For all we know he can magically turn into gold, same for Vermaelen if he returns to his absolute best. That would be awesome, even if unlikely

CatalinR10

Bv_7uRzIUAA6oXj.jpg

giphy.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Vermaelen can be good, Douglas is just pure garbage, I'm trusting the Brazilians who have given their opinions on him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Any match not involving a big or decent team tbh.

Just want to see how he does once. For all we know he can magically turn into gold, same for Vermaelen if he returns to his absolute best. That would be awesome, even if unlikely

Hope he pulls a T Silva and turns world class in his mid-late 20s.

akaranzo

Nah don't worry guys, Douglas is actually world class and we just happened to be the only big club to notice that. I kind of feel like I should become a Douglas fanboy just because everyone hates him :lol: would be pretty great if he actually then turns out to be decent :D

I

instinct

I'd love to be proven wrong. I hope that I'll be proven wrong but for now it's just a bad signing.

spark

They got their Brazilian defender one way or the other. I remember the point in the summer when Daley Blind as a CB seemed like the biggest head scratcher. Oh how I would like to return to that time.

They got their Brazilian defender one way or the other. I remember the point in the summer when Daley Blind as a CB seemed like the biggest head scratcher. Oh how I would like to return to that time.

Or when Cuadrado at RB seemed like the worst thing that can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans