Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why are you all so against this move? I thought defending was all about tactics and not the personell. Doesnt matter if he is shit or not then.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why are you all so against this move? I thought defending was all about tactics and not the personell. Doesnt matter if he is shit or not then.

You also need personell to have some skills in their profession to carry out the tactics. Its the same as clapping with one hand if either of the 2 are missing

DonAK

You also need personell to have some skills in their profession to carry out the tactics. Its the same as clapping with one hand if either of the 2 are missing

You didnt get it.

Some people talk as if its all about tactics and just that. If thats really the case then Douglas should be fine here.

Cule4life

The Culest

"Cule4life's grandmother who is unknown and called "a poor man's Titus Bramble" by her fans has said the Barca is her dream club and said that in the proper system of her sitting in the middle of the pitch cheering her team watching Pique Bartra and Mathieu picking up her slack will be a dream for her. Barca have put in a 6m bid. Club owners furious at the their banks for not processing the payment on the spot"

Be honest would you be surprised if this is a money laundering deal?

Edit: You should use :pep: smiley properly :lol:

I wonder how they are going to explain this move.

By saying that cules are whiney are ungrateful for not appreciating the might of Douglas the chosen one

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Forgot the transfer ban already? If Alves leaves next summer, we'll be left with montoya and douglas! Now should be the time to get a quality rb, the position that really needs an upgrade.

L

linetty

You didnt get it.

Some people talk as if its all about tactics and just that. If thats really the case then Douglas should be fine here.
You don't get it.

It is only about tactics but you gotta have top players that are capable of following the instructions and repeating them week in week out.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
people complain about our centre backs and not buying a superstar but the fact is that mathieu is good enough, all that's needed is to sort out our defensive tactics. douglas on the other hand is not good enough no matter how well coached the team is.

DonAK

people complain about our centre backs and not buying a superstar but the fact is that mathieu is good enough, all that's needed is to sort out our defensive tactics. douglas on the other hand is not good enough no matter how well coached the team is.

Reminds me about a certain Thomas......

Or maybe Douglas also fits the holy Barca profile so thats fine. He will do well then in that case.

Also I almost forgot,

Its only 6m! If he fails then its only peanuts. If we win the CL then no one will care about it.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans