Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Barcelona signed Douglas instead of Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado because the latter didn't want to play as right back. [md]

Wow.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Barcelona signed Douglas instead of Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado because the latter didn't want to play as right back. [md]

Wow.
So Douglas was the alternative ? Im really starting to wonder what would happen if we couldn't get Suarez. Who would the alternative be in that case ? Lord Bendtner ? Andy Carroll ?

We started with ter stegen and we end the transfer window with Douglas. Just fantastic.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If i have to pick weakest position in the team then it is RB and to think that most of awesome players play in left wing is really troubling. And we have 4 guys who can play that position and not a single is world class. I just hope Alves somehow returns to his usual self so that we can live peacefully.

Anyway
BwAPXRGIIAAbe9J.png:large

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24), whose transfer was announced last night, is Barcelona's last signing of this summer. [l'esportiu]

Probably our last in 2 seasons....

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24), whose transfer was announced last night, is Barcelona's last signing of this summer. [l'esportiu]

Probably our last in 2 seasons....

Only position that needed reinforcement was RB. And we somehow did it with some random guy. We don't need anyone else. We have only spent total of 75-80M we still have 40M though. But all our positions are currently stacked.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hahahahaaaaaa :lol: I have given up completely on this board but i was hoping against hope that this was not true. The board didnt fail to disappoint me.

The day we are rid of this board I will party so hard that it will put Ronaldinho to shame

Inb4 Jamdav defends this transfer by saying "Im sure the board's scouts have seen something in him and i trust he will come good"

and what's with all the negativity here !!! we signed him and that's it. let's hope for the best and support the guy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why should we support shady deals done by the board so that they can fill their pockets? Like Henrique and Kerrison he may not play a single game for barca. He might go on loan for 4-5 seasons and return to brazil at the end of his contract. I still think we might loan him to some la liga team or maybe play him in B team. I don't know what will happen to him now but i don't think he will get a single start for barcelona this season (he might get it when alves, montoya and adriano are injured which is highly unlikely). You can quote me on that.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
The club has officially communicated to Juan Cuadrado they’re not interested in signing him. It has done so via telephone through representative Alessandro Lucci - MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans