Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_loaqtsmj531qkxbdo.gif

Sums up this deal perfectly.

So Douglas was the alternative ? Im really starting to wonder what would happen if we couldn't get Suarez. Who would the alternative be in that case ? Lord Bendtner ? Andy Carroll ?

We started with ter stegen and we end the transfer window with Douglas. Just fantastic.

As I said before, we suck at choosing alternatives. Alternative to Marquinhos = Vermaelen. Alternative to Cuadrado = Douglas. Alternative to Thiago Silva (last summer) = no one.

Thank God we got Mats, Suarez and Rakitic. I shudder to think of who we would have got if we didn't get them.

Last edited:

ebc_99

I have never seen Douglas play so I have no idea if he is any good or not. But there have been many Brazilian players who came over with a lot of hype who bombed, so maybe this guy is the opposite and will end up a pretty good signing.

Chong Li

Ok this Douglas guy sucks. I think we can all agree on that.

But why are people takling about 2 years of no transfers? It's 2 transfer periods, so winter 2014 and summer 2015.
And CAS can still overturn the decision by FIFA and ther won't be a ban at all...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Ok this Douglas guy sucks. I think we can all agree on that.

But why are people takling about 2 years of no transfers? It's 2 transfer periods, so winter 2014 and summer 2015.
And CAS can still overturn the decision by FIFA and ther won't be a ban at all...

Yeah but after transfer ban we can shop only in winter transfer window and not many teams are willing to sell their best players in January. They could overturn it, but IMO it's very unlikely.

Ghosting

Btw, Barça is banned for 2 transfer windows, not 2 years.

We cant buy people in Jan 2015 or Summer 2015 and we probably won't get anyone good in Jan 2016, in which case it is likely we won't sign someone to really strengthen the team till Summer 2016, ie 2 years.

Professor Chaos

Lucho didn't even talk to him yet :lol:. This is ridiculous. Bartomeu(previous Rosell) and Zubi again make transfers and don't give a f*** about what's coach wants.

Cule4life

The Culest
Lucho didn't even talk to him yet :lol:. This is ridiculous. Bartomeu(previous Rosell) and Zubi again make transfers and don't give a f*** about what's coach wants.

Wait wait i thought Lucho made all the transfers thats why we didnt go for Aurier and Benatia and only wanted Marquinhos?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Other right back options Barcelona watched: Cuadrado, Piszczek, Aurier, F.Johnson, G.Johnson, Zabaleta, Gamboa, Darmian, Paul Aguilar [md]

And we got Douglas :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans