Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Other right back options Barcelona watched: Cuadrado, Piszczek, Aurier, F.Johnson, G.Johnson, Zabaleta, Gamboa, Darmian, Paul Aguilar [md]

And we got Douglas :facepalm:

Why didn't they get Darmian? Because his agents aren't Traffic.

Bertus

Other right back options Barcelona watched: Cuadrado, Piszczek, Aurier, F.Johnson, G.Johnson, Zabaleta, Gamboa, Darmian, Paul Aguilar [md]

I know some people doubted it but even the main Toulouse website runs by their supporters said that barcelona scouted Aurier (I posted the link here).

That said, Barcelona never made a formal offer. According to the infos we got here, only Arsenal and PSG did, and Aurier picked PSG.

Kerrybai

We cant buy people in Jan 2015 or Summer 2015 and we probably won't get anyone good in Jan 2016, in which case it is likely we won't sign someone to really strengthen the team till Summer 2016, ie 2 years.

No it's one season, 2 transfer windows.

I know nothing about Douglas but it's been a great transfer window.

Star forward, talented midfielder, 2 very good CB's and 2 great goalkeepers. Next summer we can strengthen with our youth players.

No it's one season, 2 transfer windows.

I know nothing about Douglas but it's been a great transfer window.

Star forward, talented midfielder, 2 very good CB's and 2 great goalkeepers. Next summer we can strengthen with our youth players.

More like: great midfielder, great young GK, star forward, one decent but old and expensive CB, one injury prone meh CB, and one GK who's pretty meh for his price (still better than Pinto though). And, of course, random Brazilian league RB who nobody rates besides our "scouts".

Somehow I still view our transfer window as a success though. If only because of Rakitic, Ter Stegen, Suarez and the fact that we didn't completely ignore the CB issue for once. Maybe my standards are low because of how bad we usually are at transfers...

Last edited:

CatalinR10

lol that's funny :lol:

On a more serious note.

Dear board ,

tumblr_mctfebN2VL1ry2irao1_500.gif

Zincubus

Banned
More like: great midfielder, great young GK, star forward, one decent but old and expensive CB, one injury prone meh CB, and one GK who's pretty meh for his price (still better than Pinto though). And, of course, random Brazilian league RB who nobody rates besides our "scouts".

Somehow I still view our transfer window as a success though. If only because of Rakitic, Ter Stegen, Suarez and the fact that we didn't completely ignore the CB issue for once. Maybe my standards are low because of how bad we usually are at transfers...

Guess things don't look so bad with our signings and the fact that Real Madrid have lost Di Maria and supposedly set to lose Xabi Alonso as well !! A.Madrid have sold their best players .....

Last edited:

Alarcón

There are maybe 3 out of them who are definitely better than Douglas, 1 of those 3 costs 40m.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have not yet decided they won't sign any more players this summer. They keep on monitoring the market. [el pais]

There are maybe 3 out of them who are definitely better than Douglas, 1 of those 3 costs 40m.

Piszczek, Zabaleta, Aurier, Darmian and Cuadrado are all way better than Douglas. I don't know much about the others, but they'd have to be really shitty to not be better than Douglas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans