Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal at it again. This time they want Munir and Samper. Those are the two players i definitely don't want to be sold. Even chelsea is trying to sign some la masia players and they are planning for Denis Suarez swoop. These EPL clubs never stop poaching our players.

too bad for Chelsea Denis is on loan so can't be signed for 2 years while Arsenal are bargain bin trolls they'll be gone as soon as the 35m clause is entered in Munir's contract while Samper won't leave

FC B

Can't believe Barca's board would be that stupid as to let go Munir or other great prospect of the club...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The fact that this thread hasn't been spammed with ridiculous Barca-transfer related posts for over 8(!!!!) days now is a victory in itself.

Ursegor

World Champion
Barca to go for Aurier soon. :zubi: never learns, trying to get P$G players. Zubi-dubi-dooobidodododododo. :zubi:

Am I doing this right?

Cule4life

The Culest
Barca to go for Aurier soon. :zubi: never learns, trying to get P$G players. Zubi-dubi-dooobidodododododo. :zubi:

Am I doing this right?

Tito succcked. Y u no rotations tito? :tito1: made thiago leave. where are DEM tactics instead of just passing to Messi. The GOAT won the league not u. Am i doing this right?

You should change your custom title to "Barcaforum's resident hipster" or "Hipster Champion"

Posts like these are even more useless than teh ones you are criticizing. (which even though hyperbolic have some reality to them)

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Tito succcked. Y u no rotations tito? :tito1: made thiago leave. where are DEM tactics instead of just passing to Messi. The GOAT won the league not u. Am i doing this right?

Actually you aren't. If you intended to make fun of my support of Tito - and God knows for whatever reason this is bothering you so much to constantly bring it up in non-related threads - you had to write the exact opposite in a sarcastic manner. Like this: "Tito won the league with his great tactics, Messi had nothing to do with it." But now you're just making fun of yourself. Congratulations.

Cule4life

The Culest
Actually you aren't. If you intended to make fun of my support of Tito - and God knows for whatever reason this is bothering you so much to constantly bring it up in non-related threads - you had to write the exact opposite in a sarcastic manner. Like this: "Tito won the league with his great tactics, Messi had nothing to do with it." But now you're just making fun of yourself. Congratulations.

Woah i thought we were having a party of making hyperbolic posts. My point is both of these statements are cocky and useless and dont add anything to discussion yet you keep posting them to seem cool. Why can only you have all the fun?

PS- You say my statement was not opposite to you. Does that mean you think Tito is overrated?

Ursegor

World Champion
Woah i thought we were having a party of making hyperbolic posts. My point is both of these statements are cocky and useless and dont add anything to discussion yet you keep posting them to seem cool. Why can only you have all the fun?

PS- You say my statement was not opposite to you. Does that mean you think Tito is overrated?

Mate, are you drunk? You seriously make no sense to me. At all. Which both statements are cocky and useless that I keep repeating? Wat?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans