Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Ya i know i have not been a saint regarding this. My anger at the board overwhelmed me sometimes. But i think im in Zen mode right now :neymar: To make this forum a better place i wont indulge in hyperbole from now. Infact im so Zen i wont bother arguing with hyperbolic posts anymore. Throw whatever you want at me i will be unfazed :messi:

tumblr_nca95o69B41svefdfo1_500.gif
holyshit....thats from my country.lol

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sevilla sports director Monchi (46) is considering to leave. Barcelona would be his first option. Tottenham tried to sign him this year [md]

I

instinct

He has already announced that he quits. His future remains uncertain through.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think we've been too harsh with Zubi. It looked like he was a pawn in Rosell's game and finally let loose this year where he has been decent in the transfer market.

I am very surprised by Monchi resigning by the way. He resigned from the board, but said that he would stay as a Sporting Director, but has backtracked from that as well? Something big within the Sevilla board must have happened for him to take that decision.

Even Monchi is useless unless he is given the full authority to take the decisions needed along with the sporting management and with these clowns in the board, it aint happening.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to MD, Monchi (Sevilla's fantastic Sporting Director) wants to leave Sevilla and "dreams of coming to Barca." Hope it happens, he's one of the best in the business.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That would be absolutely brilliant for our administrative infrastructure. Monchi running transfers would be a pipe dream come true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to MD, Monchi (Sevilla's fantastic Sporting Director) wants to leave Sevilla and "dreams of coming to Barca." Hope it happens, he's one of the best in the business.

But we have no position for him though, we already have two sporting directors. Bench? :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well..... If they move Zubi to another position(promotion since they can't really demote him :lol:), then it can happen.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Zubi has done a decent job so far, but if Monchi is available, we should defintely try to get him. His work at Sevilla with limited funds is really impressive.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But we have no position for him though, we already have two sporting directors. Bench? :p

Considering the transfer ban, 2015 is the best time for Monchi to come in and start laying the infrastructure for the 2016 transfer window. Puyol would still be Monchi's assistant. And you can have more than one sporting director, so firing Zubi isn't a necessity.

zanela

Considering the transfer ban, 2015 is the best time for Monchi to come in and start laying the infrastructure for the 2016 transfer window. Puyol would still be Monchi's assistant. And you can have more than one sporting director, so firing Zubi isn't a necessity.

New presidency will want to appoint their own men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans