Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Mate, are you drunk? You seriously make no sense to me. At all. Which both statements are cocky and useless that I keep repeating? Wat?! :lol:

Both meaning your's zubi one and mine Tito one. You always make these kind of hyperbolic statements(zubi one to clarify for you) to seem cool. I actually dont even disagree with you but it gets old and boring if you need to resort to hyperbole everytime to make your point against the hyperbolic posters. Thats like "Dexter mode"

Ursegor

World Champion
This is extremely funny. :lol:

DonAndres posted how this thread isn't active anymore with ridiculous posts. To which I jokingly replied with a typical over-the-top ridiculous post, something that DonAndres was happy not to see anymore. Then you joined the thread with some post about how Tito sucked. For whatever reason. I suppose you felt addressed by my post (???) and you are one of the members who thinks that "Zubidoobidoo" will "go for Aurier soon" (I have NO clue if you do, I'm deducting this from your title, I didn't have anyone particular in mind) and wanted to repel by taking something which I have once said and ridicule it the same way in an over-the-top manner. If this was the case the logical response would have been something like: "Tito's tactical greatness won us the league, Messi had 0 to do with it." Because I'm indeed convinced that Tito's tactical changes won Barca many games. Instead you posted the complete opposite and how Tito sucked. So surely you do understand how I'm totally confused what you were trying to get at. :lol: But I promise I will reread and try to comprehend it later.

Still hilarious how this bothered you so much. :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
No because nobody talks about the "Tito's mastery of tactics" (well apart from you and a couple others). I was talking about the general hyperbolic statements in the forum. And that posting sarcastic hyperbole to counter the hyperbole gets boring fast. No zubi is not a complete idiot and no Tito wasnt completely clueless. The truth lies somewhere in between. We should be discussing that instead of throwing hyperbole around.

No i wasnt bothered by that particular post of yours as a reply to DonAndres. Its just an observation in general. I may have gone off topic a bit i admit. Glad that i made you laugh though :neymar:

Ah well all this gonna end up in the troll quarantine anyway

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well... at least the two of you are keeping with the spirit of the thread. Well done!

The thread did need a little life injected into it.

I

instinct

Complaining about hyperbolic statements? Really?

Let me remind you of something:

Another sad day in the history of Barca, the greatest club in the world being destroyed by possibly the biggest bunch of idiotic crooks to walk the face of the earth . Only winning La Liga and CL and the Board getting kicked out will cheer me up now

Those were strong words, dude. Something terrible must've happened before you made that post otherwise you wouldn't have used such strong words. It was the day Bayern completed the signing of the mighty Mehdi Benatia which has ruined Barcelona's image forever. We'll never be the same, we lost him to a direct competitor, the club has been destroyed and this is not even...''hyperbolic''...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Those were strong words, dude. Something terrible must've happened before you made that post otherwise you wouldn't have used such strong words. It was the day Bayern completed the signing of the mighty Mehdi Benatia which has ruined Barcelona's image forever. We'll never be the same, we lost him to a direct competitor, the club has been destroyed and this is not even...''hyperbolic''...

That was uncalled for instinct. You have quite possibly eviscerated, castrated, disemboweled, exsanguinated, dismembered and finally mummified the poor lad. So uncalled for.

Am I doing this right?

I

instinct

That was uncalled for instinct. You have quite possibly eviscerated, castrated, disemboweled, exsanguinated, dismembered and finally mummified the poor lad. So uncalled for.

Am I doing this right?

Let's wait for Cule4life to approve your post but I think it's too hyperbolic for this forum. A 3-week ban for you behaviour would be appropriate.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
*Reads last two pages of thread*

178.gif

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And now something from the rumor mill, Juventus are said to be interested in Pedro, and Pedro is said to be keen on leaving for Turin.

Cule4life

The Culest

Ya i know i have not been a saint regarding this. My anger at the board overwhelmed me sometimes. But i think im in Zen mode right now :neymar: To make this forum a better place i wont indulge in hyperbole from now. Infact im so Zen i wont bother arguing with hyperbolic posts anymore. Throw whatever you want at me i will be unfazed :messi:

tumblr_nca95o69B41svefdfo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
And now something from the rumor mill, Juventus are said to be interested in Pedro, and Pedro is said to be keen on leaving for Turin.

Non hyperbolic post no 1- Ya i heard that too. But with the transfer ban looming it shouldnt happen. But it might suck to force an unhappy player to stay. But Pedro doesnt seem to have a future here with the likes of Munir snapping at his heels. Hope Lucho finds a way to invigorate him. But this is his last season to save his barca career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans