Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You seriously comparing Kroos to Ramires? Kroos is the real deal, if there was a chance of us getting him but we f****d up than I have no words.

Yeah, the word was that we declined the offer to get him.....

Barcilliant

Same with kroos right? what is barca Quality?

Exactly. What is Barca quality? Douglas, Vermaelan, Roberto, Rafinha, present day Xavi & Iniesta?????

When I said we should get Pogba or Vidal I got a ton of shit thrown my way.

Ramires would be a decent stop gap player.

anguy

Why couldn't we have both? Lucho and Zubi counted on Roberto,lol. That's why

Not just Roberto. Roberto, Rafinha, Dennis Suarez, Samper perhaps Kaptoun in future. Enrique wanted to give youth a chance. Just one year ago people bitched, that Martino is not giving chance to young players. Now they are bitching, because we have not bought finished players for very position.

serghei

Not just Roberto. Roberto, Rafinha, Dennis Suarez, Samper perhaps Kaptoun in future. Enrique wanted to give youth a chance. Just one year ago people bitched, that Martino is not giving chance to young players. Now they are bitching, because we have not bought finished players for very position.

Giving young players a chance means giving them play time when the game is already won. What he does is called experimenting. He plays young players at the cost of losing games and, consequently, titles. That's stupid.

Every time you decide to trust young players you have to have a safety net. It's that or you end up like Arsenal, 1 title in 8 years. So, 3-0 at home against some low level team, you sub in Rafinha for Iniesta for example. You give Rafinha time without jeoperdizing the result.

khaled_a_d

Giving young players a chance means giving them play time when the game is already won. What he does is called experimenting. He plays young players at the cost of losing games and, consequently, titles. That's stupid.

Every time you decide to trust young players you have to have a safety net. It's that or you end up like Arsenal, 1 title in 8 years. So, 3-0 at home against some low level team, you sub in Rafinha for Iniesta for example. You give Rafinha time without jeoperdizing the result.

No it isn't ,it means actually giving them meaningful games to develop and actually taking some risk with that
And Lucho is doing that well ,it is his rotations is hurting us ,Munir_or Sandro for that matters_shouldn't be playing game at same time with Pedro when we have both Neymar & Suarez available .
S.Roberto shouldn't have stayed with the team that long too

We have bought Rakitic over Kroos and I think that is why some people disappointed with Zubi ,also Kaptoum&Hallilovic are too young to alter our transfers for them ,that is their 1st season with Barca B ,Suarez is loaned for 2 years
Buying good players doesn't mean we give youth players a chance ,in fact it is always good for a really good talent to be promoted in competitive squad

F

Flavia

We have bought Rakitic over Kroos a

They shouldn't had chose one or the other. Should had gotten both, as we're banned until jan 2016. I'm dreading to imagine how our midfield next season will be, with Xavi leaving, and the ban.

Co0ter

I forgot we even had the ban...I'm honestly depresses we have to make due with this squad for another 1.5 season...Benatia over Vermaelen and Kroos would of made such an enormous difference

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
They shouldn't had chose one or the other. Should had gotten both, as we're banned until jan 2016. I'm dreading to imagine how our midfield next season will be, with Xavi leaving, and the ban.

If the ban really will be until 2016, we have huuuuuge problems. Alves and the RB situation is a catastrophe. Iniesta + who in the midfield? And if Iniesta gets injured? We're fu****d! Playing Busi on CM and Masch on DM might work, starting giving Samper some minutes. Hoping Denis might surprise us and we bring him back. Because I have to say honestly, I don't have much faith in Rafinha and Sergio. Raki just might work out, but he still have a lot to show for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans