Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BADGERBHOY

Arsenal are preparing January bids of 7,5M for Barcelona right back Dani Alves (31) and 30,5M for Barcelona winger Pedro (27). [express]

Confusing-electrical-signals-have-led-a-Great-White-Shark-Carcharodon-carcharias-to-our-boat-As-it-emerges-and-tries-to-bite_zps53051488.jpg

I

instinct

Yea. Raki was also great in Sevilla. Barcelona is a different beast. Not even players like Cesc and Ibra managed to reach the level required.

Rakitic didn't have to cover the flank for the wingers at Sevilla. He did what he can do best. That is the difference. Ibrahimovic and Cesc also couldn't reach their best because they simply could not show their strenghts in Barca's system. I'm pretty sure that Rakitic could prove to be a wonderful signing but that won't happen unless he has to play like this.

SeloBarca

Where the f would he play? RB?

We have Neymar, Messi and Suarez. I doubt Reus would like beeing a benchwarmer only to join when one of them gets injured.

hamad138

Banned
Where the f would he play? RB?

We have Neymar, Messi and Suarez. I doubt Reus would like beeing a benchwarmer only to join when one of them gets injured.

he can also Play on nr 10

-----Bravo------

-----Alves ---- Vermalen ---- Mathieu ---- Alba

------ Mascherano -----

-------- Iniesta ------ Reus ----

--Messi ----- Suarez ----- Neymar

but aint gonna happen, we have Transfer ban , and Real Madrid Needs a new toy..

but 25mil is a real steal , he is atleast worth 50mil

Last edited:
Kroos to me is no different then Fabregas.

What we need was Veratti/Koke/Gundogan one of these two. Koke wanted to stay at Atleti, but if we pushed we could have taken Veratti (then again PSG president is quite stubborn and doesn't like us lol), but Gundogan could also been a choice. I think he's around 20M as well.

F

Flavia

Sport's turn:

B2XUwiWIQAEfnVa.jpg

Koke or Bender, priority signing. Barça get ready if they're allowed to sign in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans