Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Why Lars Bender? That makes no sense at all. But with this board you'll never know...

One of Gündogan, Verratti or Koke should be our priority signing. Or maybe Kovacic.
He recently signed a new 5 years contract with PSG.

I really hope they won't go for Verratti as it will end up the same way again. You know what I mean.

I won't be against Koke tho. It would be a fantastic signing.

That said, for now, I don't see how the transfer ban could be reduced, so till we get more serious sources, I call bullshits as far as Sport and MD are concerned.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
AS saying Barca have scouted and shown interest in Valencia's young Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes (21 years old)

I've seen him play a few games watching Valencia and he's got talent, but is a bit raw. Little old for the B team, and maybe not polished enough for the senior squad.

DinhoR10

Or we can just play Samper and call it a day. And before you say he's a busi type player Spain played tiki taka pretty well with two dms and one having a more playmaking role (Alonso).

xavi_the_Boss

AS saying Barca have scouted and shown interest in Valencia's young Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes (21 years old)

I've seen him play a few games watching Valencia and he's got talent, but is a bit raw. Little old for the B team, and maybe not polished enough for the senior squad.

Definitly a player to keep an eye on.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Or we can just play Samper and call it a day. And before you say he's a busi type player Spain played tiki taka pretty well with two dms and one having a more playmaking role (Alonso).

I think he has the physical traits to play a bit higher up the pitch than Busi.

Neimax

If our transfer-ban gets repealed, we have to get Dragovic somehow. He would solve our defensive problems and he's still only 23 years. Can't understand why our board tried to sign Marquinhos the whole summer. Instead of him, they could have tried to sign Dragovic. He's also young, wouldn't be too expensive and he be a world class defender in the near future. But instead of it, we ended up signing Mathieu (which turned out to be better signing than i expected), and the injury-proned Vermaelen. Well done Zubi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans