Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

Why Lars Bender? That makes no sense at all. But with this board you'll never know...

One of Gündogan, Verratti or Koke should be our priority signing. Or maybe Kovacic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If this board is gonna make the signings this summer then I'd rather have the transfer ban upheld as these guys are gonna screw us over even more.

DonAK

Gundogan had 1Year Injury in his back, they fist told him he had to end his career. Do u want another Injury Prone

Gundogan was never told that his career was over and neither is he injury prone. He had some nasty back problems, but he is fine for now and if he can make a great comeback this season then he definitely should be an option if we're out looking for a midfielder.

Barcilliant

If this board is gonna make the signings this summer then I'd rather have the transfer ban upheld as these guys are gonna screw us over even more.[/Q]

Same here. Would rather go trophyless and let Denis Suarez and Samper develop then let a new board spend wisely.

You just know Zubi and Co will fuck up anything they touch.

khaled_a_d

If this board is gonna make the signings this summer then I'd rather have the transfer ban upheld as these guys are gonna screw us over even more.[/Q]

Same here. Would rather go trophyless and let Denis Suarez and Samper develop then let a new board spend wisely.

You just know Zubi and Co will fuck up anything they touch.

Denis need to stay for the full 2 seasons with Sevilla b4 we get him for the his own sake ,he isn't ready to play here IMO

Holly

I know these are just rumours but how about Laporta coming back and wanting to sign Mourinho and Ronaldo.....just suppose he will, would that EVER work?

DonAK

I know these are just rumours but how about Laporta coming back and wanting to sign Mourinho and Ronaldo.....just suppose he will, would that EVER work?

First of all, these are rumours started by crappy English media outlets, Pro-Madrid media and the Anti-Laporta Mundo Deportivo and secondly, it would never happen as both of these are happy where they are and one of them plays for our arch-rivals and lastly, it would not work either IMO as Mourinho is the thing most far away from Barcelona and Cristiano would never come to Barcelona, he afterall plays for Real Madrid and even it there was a possibility of that happening, I doubt he or Messi would want to be playing on the same team for obvious reasons.

It do sound awesome, but two players like that.....impossible to function in one team.

Holly

Ronaldo???? :lol: Just by reading his name you know this rumor is BS!!

Lol....yeah I know it is BS, was just wondering if you lot think this would work.....I doubt it very much myself for the obvious reasons..... I guess the Galaxy 11 is just another movie indeed and nice fantasy indeed ....LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans