Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So Sport already spinning their wheels with transfers this early? I guess they're getting their rumors early to meet their bullshit quota before the ban hits.

As to the players, I've wanted Koke for a while, nothing has changed there.

Lars Bender though, a nice holding mid type with projection, but suffers a bit under pressure and isn't a refined passer. Would be a nice depth player, but not really the type you look at to feature in Barca's midfield. Certainly not a €30m type of player.

Koke and Pjanic are the players they need to look at to revitalize the position.

Icarium

Lifestealer
All hell will break loose before Mou and CR7 comes to barca. Those are the two guys who have the least chance of coming to barca. Where does MD picks up this shit anyway?

L

linetty

Pjanic, Koke and Gundogan should be the only options for a club like Barca. They all are relatively possible and definitely best options out there.

With elections coming inevitably the new board's purchases must be one of the three above and then whole of the back four.

DrPepper

Pjanic, Koke and Gundogan should be the only options for a club like Barca. They all are relatively possible and definitely best options out there.

With elections coming inevitably the new board's purchases must be one of the three above and then whole of the back four.

Why Pjanic? I don't see him as a playmaker to control the flow of a match. He's more of an Iniesta/Rakitic-type player for me.

L

linetty

Why Pjanic? I don't see him as a playmaker to control the flow of a match. He's more of an Iniesta/Rakitic-type player for me.
Maybe but he's an incredible player. Absolutely world class.

btw Iniesta will be 32 by 2016 don't think he'll make it much longer to be honest.

DrPepper

Maybe but he's an incredible player. Absolutely world class.

btw Iniesta will be 32 by 2016 don't think he'll make it much longer to be honest.

Yeah, but still wouldn't solve our problems of finding a controlling playmaker. Also it would make sense to play Rakitic in the Iniesta position, I feel he would be much stronger there. Not exactly playing as Iniesta but as someone who makes runs from deep, pushes forward and plays the last pass. I see Pjanic as a similar type of player.

L

linetty

Yeah, but still wouldn't solve our problems of finding a controlling playmaker. Also it would make sense to play Rakitic in the Iniesta position, I feel he would be much stronger there. Not exactly playing as Iniesta but as someone who makes runs from deep, pushes forward and plays the last pass. I see Pjanic as a similar type of player.
I agree but this is priceless. With Iniesta slowing down we can't afford to rely only on Rakitic.

Maybe I'm just dreaming. Who wouldn't want a player like Pjanic in his team, damn.

SeloBarca

Pjanic would be great to take over from Iniesta. Good at holding the ball, pacy, quick on turning away efenders, leader on the field and has a good shot.
Pjanic/Gündogan would be a great midfield

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I also remember him being able to somewhat replicate Juninho's shooting technique back in his Lyon days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans