Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Would Akinfeev settle for a 2nd GK role though? He's 27 and a main choice for his NT. He's gonna be a great option for like a stop-gap kinda deal and see how things go if Ter Stegen or Courtois deals don't go through.

JamDav1982

Would Akinfeev settle for a 2nd GK role though? He's 27 and a main choice for his NT. He's gonna be a great option for like a stop-gap kinda deal and see how things go if Ter Stegen or Courtois deals don't go through.

Would he not take up a non EU place in squad?

Doubt they would waste that on a number two goal keeper.

khaled_a_d

Would he not take up a non EU place in squad?

Doubt they would waste that on a number two goal keeper.

How many non EU players we have btw? I think Neymar is one of them ,probably Sanchez the other ,right?
Anyway Akinfeev won't settle for 2nd GK ,not even a chance IMO , as a GK he is just entering his prime and while he is struggling he is still a highly rated GK and many clubs wants him ,like Milan for example

Robin

Akinfeev on a free and Ter Stegen and We have the best "collection" of goalies in the world, emphasis on collection. BTW, do you really want us to replace Puyol with someone that's excessively injury prone and only 2 years younger than him?

We bought Lilian Thuram for 5 million euros at age 34. Vidic for free at 32 is not a bad deal, his injury proneness should be dealt with in the contract.

khaled_a_d

MD published a story that Dinamo Zagreb President confirmed that Barcelona bid 15 million for Alen Halilović but rejected it...Says Bayern & Inter still linked to the player

He is 170cm midfield player get him barca :xavi: :iniesta:
In all seriousness ,why Bayern would want him? Gotze,Thiago ,Kroos are already there

Meitux

We bought Lilian Thuram for 5 million euros at age 34. Vidic for free at 32 is not a bad deal, his injury proneness should be dealt with in the contract.
Vidic seriously? what's the point even putting something into a contract about his injuries from the moment he can't get rid of them? But anyways he's getting old and he's not the same player he used to be back in 2011, he's not really performing. We need something fresh to have and to start with for the future and Vidic isn't even a solution for a short time.

F

Flavia

Barcelona keep an eye on Everton's Roberto Martinez (40) as a potential future coach. The Spaniard is seen as a long-term prospect. [sun]

It's the sun, but it makes sense, as he is catalan. I still prefer de boer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona keep an eye on Everton's Roberto Martinez (40) as a potential future coach. The Spaniard is seen as a long-term prospect. [sun]

I can see it happening once in the future or atleast he'll be an option for it if he does really well with Everton.

Cule4life

The Culest
whats de boer's main qualities? like what is he really good at or what is he bad at?

Heres your answer

De Boer has shown he has everything in him to become a great manager. Tactical vision, experience in top-level football himself, passion, the real urge to win and play beautiful football at the same time. At our club there seems to be an obsession to get people back to the club who've had a history here, but I think club history should be a very small part of decision making.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Same...Which isn't to say that I am not a fan of Martinez, I think he's great...Plus, I think he's pretty well settled in England...De Boer understands the club culture here better than Roberto, I wager, and that would be a huge difference

H

Haruko The Goon

After proudly discovering Gundogan and Max Meyer, I've found the young Oliver Torres. ( No, not just now, after his break through season) But I watched him for the Under 19's 3 or 4 times, and his class stood out like nobody business. I instantly took to him and knew he was different class. Something about his passing, Agility and aggressive forward running that I liked.

Is it true that you guys have pick on him? or is that Media BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans