Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasperroed

After transfer of Douglas, and Henrique/Keirrison before, Barcelona won't sign any longer South American youngsters. Focus on Europe. [md] :zubi:

Why not just pick the GREATEST talents in South America? South America has plenty of talent, we just need to choose the best prospects instead of Douglas...

Galning

Douglas is 24.. hardly a youngster. Even MD trying to make things look better than it is. As if Douglas was a talented prospect that didn't live up to his potential :lol:

khaled_a_d

Those ared 3 players we signed directly from South America during a span of 7 summers transfer markets .their 4th is Neymar btw .it isn't like we are signing a couple of them every year .we just need better scouting

L

linetty

Barcelona change protocol after problems with intermediaries in Douglas transfer. Two officials now to take part in every meeting. [sport]

Icarium

Lifestealer
What is the point? We are banned from taking part in transfer window. And by the time we are allowed the idea will be scraped. I see another transfer like this to happen, board will try their best to take whatever money they could before they pack their bags.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What really should happen is sacking all our 1st team scouts or whoever suggest to sign all those duds. There are many gems in S America, but we are for some reason hell bent on signing the mediocre ones.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I just don't get it though. How in the right mind cab a big club like us buy players like Douglas. Do the board think fans are fools or what? Why is there no fucking reaction from socios? Why is nobody questing the deal? I just don't understand. These clowns are dragging the club's image to dirt.

SeloBarca

I just don't get it though. How in the right mind cab a big club like us buy players like Douglas. Do the board think fans are fools or what? Why is there no fucking reaction from socios? Why is nobody questing the deal? I just don't understand. These clowns are dragging the club's image to dirt.

Unfortunally, like the board, the socis dont keep track on the prospects outside Spain. Spanish people are quite "localistic" in their view.
There are shitloads of talented players around Germany and southwestern Europe that "dont fit our profile" that later become big stars in other teams.

Icarium

Lifestealer
They are some good talents in South America. I don't especially doubt our scouting system but i think it is absolute shit in South America. Maybe Neymar Sr. is our only scout in brazil :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Juventus are willing to include buyback option in deal on Martin Montoya (23) or to give Barcelona first option on a Juventus player [sport]

First option on Pogba :party1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans