Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Bartomeu (president): "Club can sign players this summer? Yes, but they can't be registered and can't play until 1 January 2016." [rac1]

So this is true we can sign players this summer, I thought they would need permission from Fifa.

khaled_a_d

Rumor that we've sealed a deal to bring Youri Tielemans to the club in summer 2016.

Isn't that the rumor from 10 days ago?

Tielemans agrees deal with Barcelona

Belgian Youri Tielemans youngste of Anderlecht will sign for the Catalan club in 2016 after Fifa's transfer ban expires.

Source: Sky Sports
Saturday, January 17, 2015 13:03

hm

Kristof Terreur
‏@HLNinEngeland
Some Belgian websites writing that Youri Tielemans will move to Barcelona in 2016, with Sky Sports as source. 1/2

While there was nothing on Sky Sports, neither on their website. It appeared on a dodgy website. #checkinformation #blindcopypasting

or is it a new one with real source this time?

Egert

Estonian Culé
We will have a great chance getting him even if these rumors ain't true. He will not move until 16/17 season I think, I remember I read that somewhere, something about school I think.

khaled_a_d

Bartomeu (president): "Club can sign players this summer? Yes, but they can't be registered and can't play until 1 January 2016." [rac1]

So this is true we can sign players this summer, I thought they would need permission from Fifa.

If this is true then we should seal a deal for a RB in summer
I would say we can survive half a season with Montoya and Adriano until Jan 1 if Alves leave

Jägermeister

I think it's more relevant to ask: which player would agree to such a deal considering that they could, possibly, not play until January.
That's also true.
Either the club agrees a deal with us and benches the player for the first half of the season, so that it won't be a big deal to lose him in January (finding best 11, keeping momentum...)
Or this certain club will still use the player, but then they would only accept really overpaying bids.

L

linetty

I think it's like we buy a player but he stays at his club and we register him by Januray 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans