Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

I'm quite confident that Barcelona should try to sign Christian Eriksen in January 2016. He has been awesome at Tottenham, while he has been there, not to talk about the fact that he is only 22 years old(soon to be 23).

Same age as Neymar but no where near the same quality so he'd just scrub the bench unless you're talking about him coming in to replace iniesta or maybe RW (I dont think he's good on the right).

Albo

More like an attacking mid behind Neyboy-Suarez-Messi in 4-2-1-3 formation. Just my opinion :3 + has played at Ajax which is always a good thing when talking about midfielders coming to Barcelona.

Last edited:

Faceless

No more faces at night
I'm quite confident that Barcelona should try to sign Christian Eriksen in January 2016. He has been awesome at Tottenham, while he has been there, not to talk about the fact that he is only 22 years old(soon to be 23).

Eriksen is a perfect choice but I feel he might cause Rafinha and others some problem. Feel like we should also get Cuadrado.

Albo

He's off to Chelsea apparently.

I highly doubt it when i take a look at Chelsea's squad. Seems a bit packed atm. Not sure about the Cuadrado transfer, in my opinion we are good on the wings with Messi, Neyboy, Alba and hopefully a good new RB(other than Cuadrado, more defensive one). What we are truly lacking is central creativity.

Edit: Assuming ofc that we would play him as attacking RB

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Salah and Schurrle are said to be on their way out. So it could happen. Cuadrado is better than all of Chelsea's wingers not named Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans