Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So we couldn´t loan them out?

We could, but then, unless it's a star like Pogba or Reus, the club would have no incentive of playing them, when they know they'll just lose that player midway through the season. It all depends on how the agreement with the club is made. And even then the player would have to really want to play for Barca over the other offers he might get.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, Barca can't.
We could. But the deal in the summer would then be a contract that states an official deal will be completed in January. So the player would be ours, but not officially (like with Halilovic or Ter Stegen halfway through last season).

Bertus

We could, but then, unless it's a star like Pogba or Reus, the club would have no incentive of playing them, when they know they'll just lose that player midway through the season. It all depends on how the agreement with the club is made. And even then the player would have to really want to play for Barca over the other offers he might get.
From what I read, we can't loan them to another club.

It would make no sense. We can't loan suarez for example, but we would be able to loan a player freshly signed? Nope not happening

Bertus

We could. But the deal in the summer would then be a contract that states an official deal will be completed in January. So the player would be ours, but not officially (like with Halilovic or Ter Stegen halfway through last season).
Oh you mean leaving them to their original clubs?

That's different yeah.

khaled_a_d

I can see such a deal happening with a team not playing in the CL ,if the are ready to sell in summer 2015 it won't be too bad for them to sell in same summer but lose him 6 month later and even possibly earn some more cash

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I can see such a deal happening with a team not playing in the CL ,if the are ready to sell in summer 2015 it won't be too bad for them to sell in same summer but lose him 6 month later and even possibly earn some more cash
I could see a deal like this happen with a CL team as well. We'd have to pay more for them to agree not to cup tie the player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans