Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is reportedly on Bayern's watch list.
That rumour is a joke tbo. Bayern dont need Marquinhos at all with Boateng, Benatia, Martinez, Badstuber and Dante..also Alaba was playing as LCB.

Maybe they ll sell Dante, if a good offer arrives, but then they would prob buy one of the German talents breaking through (Süle, Rüdiger, Tah, Stark, Knoche...), but for sure no hyped and very expensive Marquinhos.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
OKAY... I am just saying if we have a choice between verrati/Koke to Gundagon then i would probably go with verrati/koke even though it means shelling some millions. If you are saying we should sign gundagon and look for another CM too then sure but that means giving up on rafinha and denis and possibly halilovic. We will not sign 2 midfielders in a season, we will sign only 1 CM and i don't want it be gundagan unless he manages to stay away from big injuries and get back to his best.

I agree with this. Unless Gundogan remains injury free the rest of this calendar year, we shouldn't risk signing him.

Bertus

Why would Barca want Reus next year? Where does he fit into the MSN dynamic?
People already said that's a problem.

Either somebody has to leave, or it must be re-arranged.

Maybe with Messi just behind Reus/Suarez/Neymar?

One thing is sure, Reus won't accept to come here to be a super sub.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Sigh if it wasn't for the transfer ban I would be looking foward to signing hummels this summer considering the exodus that awaits Dortmund at the end of the season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad Boateng is not possible to get and Benatia is already at his team too.

Those two would be my first choices for any established world class CB signing.

Bertus

Unless BVB puts him up on the market(which won't happen), Captain Magnificient ain't leaving anywhere. You can lock it, and drop the key into the abyss.

So Hummels to MU is pretty much a done deal for this summer.

Joke aside, if Dortmund has no CL? it'll be hard to retain players. If Dortmund faces relegation, it can definitely happen.

As much as I like Dortmund, it's hard to think one of my fav players will waste a whole year if they are relegated.

zanela

So Hummels to MU is pretty much a done deal for this summer.

I knew you'd say that. :lol:

But no, if you followed his interviews, including the latest one, you can tell he remains devoted to the BVB cause. And ever since he's assumed captaincy, even more so. A Captain doesn't abandon his ship, whatever the predicament. I count Hummels amongst a rare breed. So van haal can do one.

Cule4life

The Culest
I thought Benatia was supposed to be the best defender in the world...

Say what?

hqdefault.jpg

Albo

I'm quite confident that Barcelona should try to sign Christian Eriksen in January 2016. He has been awesome at Tottenham, while he has been there, not to talk about the fact that he is only 22 years old(soon to be 23).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans