Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
We need to get atleast one CB. Musacchio/Zouma/Benatia/Balanta/Doria etc. Puyol might not play another match this season. We are very thin at the back. A couple of injuries and we night have Bagnack playing against City

i_bleed_blaugrana

Which world class CB would come in January?

Uhh plenty. Luiz, Balanta, Musacchio...

Personally, I'd say we go for Vertonghen. Not cup tied, being continually played out of position (really AVB, LB? :facepalm:) and might want to get out of Tottenham.

Sell Song, push Masch back into a DM and we are golden.

All I'm saying is two DMs away from home would solve a lot of our away troubles.

VV
Alves-Bartra/Piqué-Vertonghen-Alba
Busi-Masch
Xavi
Pedro-Messi-Neymar

City wouldn't know what to do...

Too bad this will never happen and the fact that we all know what the problem is while the board doesn't is just another of numerous signs of their inadequacy.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We need to get atleast one CB. Musacchio/Zouma/Benatia/Balanta/Doria etc. Puyol might not play another match this season. We are very thin at the back. A couple of injuries and we night have Bagnack playing against City

Zouma is overrated. Doria is more of a long term prospect. Balanta can make some sort of an immediate impact but would take a few months or more to fully acclimate to European football. Benatia is a very tough transfer option. Musacchio seems the most likely, a great reinforcement, and able to play at his full level within a few games of being at the club.

khaled_a_d

Which world class CB would come in January?

Well Napoli is trying to get Agger on loan,I don't know if they are gonna get him but I would like the team to make approach for him too
And you can usually get someone from South America in January ,Zouma seems to be moving in January too but I don't know if Balanta/Doria/Zouma are good enough tbh , I am actually not a big fan of Balanta from what I read
I know January isn't the best time to buy players and I understand your point ,but would like the team to be exploring the market and see if they can get someone who help the team

F

Flavia

"@allas4: @BumperGraham just said on @revistadelaliga that Tata would not probably be in charge of Barca next year and Scolari will replace him."

I wonder how he came up with scolari... God forbid. Nightmarish stuff.

Yugi

obvious Rosell´s brazilian fetish if it was true, but I pray it´s not, Scolari hates our football philosophy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Graham has been really off lately with his sources, but the fact that I've heard this rumour before is kind of scary.

I desperately hope that it is not any truth in that rumour.

Please for gods sake, if you want to replace Tata at all cost, then let it be De Boer, Lucho or even Martinez, BUT NOT Scolari. NOT SCOLARI!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"@allas4: @BumperGraham just said on @revistadelaliga that Tata would not probably be in charge of Barca next year and Scolari will replace him."

Graham is an idiot don't worry about it

mazp

Those Tata rumors aren't going away are they? Not really surprised, I don't think he realized how much pressure from outside influences come with the job at Barca. Having your first job in Europe be at Barca isn't exactly the best way to start. Oh well I hope the stories are BS. And lol at Scolari again,he's been linked to Barca since 2003...

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Scolari is actually a gr8 manager with National Teams ,while he always has his own unusual choices he gets great results and many times he shows he knows better than the fans even if he isn't exactly loved or appreciated by them
that said his experience with Chelsea alone makes it difficult to accept him being a Barca coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans