Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Well. Braidas targets, if true, are better then everything Zubi had.
Verratti, Danilo, Dybala and Pogba.

150m-180m for Verr+Dani+Pog? Although i would rather have Koke+Verr in midfield i think.

Alen

matthias de sciglio would be good replacement for daniel alves :lucho:

De sciglio is very good and can even play LB but he is not what we need at right back. He is just a normal RB. We need a RB that can "own" the entire right side as Messi tends to go inside leaving the right side empty. Danilo is the only one i can think of who can do that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Another thing about Mata--he's a Real Madrid youth product (IIRC he captained their B team at some point); he will never play for Barca. The club won't sign him, and even if we approached him, he wouldn't sign for us.

hardyboy

Arsenal and Man City have sounded out Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic (26). The Croatian player told them he will stay at Barcelona. [md]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've read that Cruyff speaks very highly of Ajax's Davy Klassen. Could be an interesting option for midfield; what do you guys think?

F

Flavia

Sport is saying a Barça scout was present in the Porto - V Guimaraes game this weekend, to watch Danilo.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Klaasen has the potential to become a quality midfielder but it remains to be seen, Eriksen would be better for us imo.

I wouldn't go for Eriksen tbh. Apart from his setpiece delivery and shooting technique, he is not that special. Tottenham is his level.

L

linetty

I've read that Cruyff speaks very highly of Ajax's Davy Klassen. Could be an interesting option for midfield; what do you guys think?
How about Jordy Clasie? This little fella got me impressed back in the day. Any info on how he's doing now??

Btw I've seen this Klaasen lad get called 'the new Bergkamp' so he might be worth a shot.

MessiDinho10

How about Jordy Clasie? This little fella got me impressed back in the day. Any info on how he's doing now??

Btw I've seen this Klaasen lad get called 'the new Bergkamp' so he might be worth a shot.

Clasie will never be good enough for our midfield. Relies too much on his aggression and work rate.

I rate Klaassen, but I prefer other options. Klaassen should go to either a BPL team or the Bundesliga imo, I'm not sure he's good enough for us in the not so distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans