Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Veltman is a really intelligent player who recognizes very early where and when he has to press and aggressively attack. His distribution is pretty good and he just knows what to do with the ball. As modern as it gets.
Oh and he scored this goal:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Veltman could be a good option. Easier to deal with Ajax in terms of sealing a deal for him to join the team in winter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'd rather have real Bender

bender-cartoon-futurama.jpg

Kerrybai

So do we finally splash out on some big name defenders? I'm sure we could get Danilo in the summer and loan him back till Christmas.

Jordynigel

Klaassen, Veltman, really guys? I dont know if you ever watch the dutch league but none of the players in the Eredivisie has the potential to even reach Barca. Veltman makes alot of mistakes and Klaassen cant carry the team like Eriksen did.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Klaassen, Veltman, really guys? I dont know if you ever watch the dutch league but none of the players in the Eredivisie has the potential to even reach Barca. Veltman makes alot of mistakes and Klaassen cant carry the team like Eriksen did.

I don't watch them. I just read that Cruyff rated Klaassen highly and wanted to know more about him (especially since he's been dubbed the new Bergkamp by some).

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Why are there no rumours about Schär? Every time I see him play (even though it's limited), I've been impressed.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why are there no rumours about Schär? Every time I see him play (even though it's limited), I've been impressed.

Probably because he plays for Basel and as such is very under the radar. He seems a great talent though. Would be cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans