Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiDinho10

2016 January

MaTS
Danilo-Pique-Bartra-Alba
Rafa-Busi-Raki
Leo-Suarez-Ney

Still would need a CB and CM in January.

Exactly, those are the positions we need to strengthen. Other areas and dead wood like Pedro I would like to see filled in by youth players, it's only for half a season anyway. Better give guys like Halilovic and Adama a chance in that time.

L

linetty

2016 January

MaTS
Danilo-Pique-Bartra-Alba
Rafa-Busi-Raki
Leo-Suarez-Ney

Still would need a CB and CM in January.
Iniesta will still be playing there instead of Rafinha... We need a CB and a CM in January though, I agree, and it's got to be sorted out already in the summer.

Isn't Samper going to be promoted next season btw? Should try him out at CM. He's got the skills.

SeloBarca

MaTS/Bravo
Danilo/Youth - Pique/Mathieu - Bartra/Mascherano - Alba/Adriano
Verratti/Gundogan/Halil - Busi/Samper - Raki/Iniesta/Rafinha
Leo/Adama - Suarez/Youth - Ney/Pedro/Youth

khaled_a_d

Iniesta will still be playing there instead of Rafinha... We need a CB and a CM in January though, I agree, and it's got to be sorted out already in the summer.

Isn't Samper going to be promoted next season btw? Should try him out at CM. He's got the skills.

There is a chance Rafinha replace Iniesta in the line up .he has Lucho trust and his potential looks good and he is improving while Iniesta is getting older .it is more of "may be" than "likely" though
I think Samper is CM but Lucho was clear that he sees him as DM .and in Lucho game it seems more that the DM is the one who is actually controlling the game and the tempo than the CM so that is probably why he thinks Samper as a DM

DinhoR10

There is a chance Rafinha replace Iniesta in the line up .he has Lucho trust and his potential looks good and he is improving while Iniesta is getting older .it is more of "may be" than "likely" though
I think Samper is CM but Lucho was clear that he sees him as DM .and in Lucho game it seems more that the DM is the one who is actually controlling the game and the tempo than the CM so that is probably why he thinks Samper as a DM

+1 Busi and Iniesta share the controlling duties as opposed to xavi doing all the work this season.

Bertus

According to SPORT, PSG offered 75M euros for Busquets.

According to french parisian medias, SPORT should stop with the cocaine.

Bertus

If Mourinho wants him, too, PSG would easily pay 300M for him. :D

To me it sounds more like the usual bullshits from SPORT:

- 0 news, rumor about something like that around the parisian club representatives who are followed all the time by 4 medias (no less): rmc, Le_Parisien, L'Equipe, CS
- Busquets is from that generation of past 30yo Barca heroes that have to be replaced in the coming years.
- Time to build up fake rumors by linking up those barca players with clubs supposedly full of cash. That's market sounding.

Now they should choose their target better instead of coming up with PSG every fucking times they try to sound the market for some of their players. PSG was linked up to Pedro, Alexis, Busquets IIRC (and I forget some I think) and every times there was 0 truth to it if we believe french parisian medias.

I say to choose a better target because since PSG is under FFP, there's no way they will go spend 75M on 31yo Busquets. Pick Chelsea instead, that might sound less fake.

edit; my bad, Busquets is 26yo :lol:

Forget what I wrote.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barcelona follow Gladbach right back Fabian Johnson for two years, from when he still played at Hoffenheim. Watched him again on Thu. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans