Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I meant with regards to scouting players. Braida is doing his homework. I agree though. Calhanoglu isn't good enough. Not yet at least.

Braida and Zubi dont even have remotely the same jobs.

Braidas job is to go out and create better links with players and clubs abroad I believe.

There would have been an element of that for Zubi but scouts etc would have been used a lot as well.

I am sure Puyol made a comment about couldnt believe how hard Zubi worked.

Not that it made him good at his job but Zubi did not come across as work shy.

F

Flavia

Braidas job is to go out and create better links with players and clubs abroad I believe.

There would have been an element of that for Zubi but scouts etc would have been used a lot as well.

Zubi would often travel with the team for away games, instead of going to watch games from possible targets.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

It was a joke. I didn't actually mean it. How should I know how hard Zubi actually worked. Perhaps it's just that the press is noticing Braida attending games more than they noticed Zubi. I don't know.

Tomchin

Well, yeah, it was his boss, so what do you expect him to say? ;)

Zubi was very good at giving post-match press-conferences and attending Barca-B trainings, but apart from that?

JamDav1982

Well, yeah, it was his boss, so what do you expect him to say? ;)

Zubi was very good at giving post-match press-conferences and attending Barca-B trainings, but apart from that?

He doesnt have to say anything. To me Puyol is not someone to suck up to Zubi as he is his boss.

People now pretending that he did little when there is no evidence to suggest that and evidence to the contrary just to suit themselves.

F

Flavia

He doesnt have to say anything. To me Puyol is not someone to suck up to Zubi as he is his boss.

People now pretending that he did little when there is no evidence to suggest that and evidence to the contrary just to suit themselves.

Yeah, signing song, douglas and vermaelen are sound proof that he was working his ass off. Also taking so long to find a cb, and getting one injured as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad he was incompetent. You can work hard, but just be incompetent and make the wrong decisions.

JamDav1982

Yeah, signing song, douglas and vermaelen are sound proof that he was working his ass off. Also taking so long to find a cb, and getting one injured as well.

Poor signings dont show how hard someone is working, it may prove they dont know what they are doing.

I could list loads of poor signings from any Barca sports director, some much worse than Vermalen and Douglas.

What about signings like Ter Stegen? Who actually praised how much Zubi kept in touch with him and explained everything about the club etc.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Poor signings dont show how hard someone is working, it may prove they dont know what they are doing.

I could list loads of poor signings from any Barca sports director, some much worse than Vermalen and Douglas.

What about signings like Ter Stegen? Who actually praised how much Zubi kept in touch with him and explained everything about the club etc.

Please do. Whats worse than getting a cripple and a tourist after 4 years of waiting ?

F

Flavia

He was traveling too often with the 1st team, to be doing his job properly. MAtS was his only good addition, but he was a gk, so that wasn't hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans