Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

Danilo, Laporte, Gündogan, O. Torres / Kovacic / Tielemans, Vietto (if available for 10M).

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

In: danilo, laporte, pogba
Out: chain smoker, it's crutches baby, lord douglas, loanees, :alveshat:
Lineup
Ter stegen
Danilo. Pique/bartra. Laporte/bartra alba
Rakitic busquets pogba
Messi. Suarez. neymar

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Quite a lot of people are still including Danilo in their lists. Watched a few of his games recently and he hasn't impressed me enough to warrant getting us into a bidding war and paying 30m+ for him. There are other cheaper options available that are just as good as him but then again he is the flavour of the month at RB so who am I to argue.

Leo_Messi

Quite a lot of people are still including Danilo in their lists. Watched a few of his games recently and he hasn't impressed me enough to warrant getting us into a bidding war and paying 30m+ for him. There are other cheaper options available that are just as good as him but then again he is the flavour of the month at RB so who am I to argue.

I have actually followed Danilo for quite some time now and I don't think that there is currently a player that is more similar to Alves out there. You should, if you got the time, watch him in action tomorrow against Braga away. Apparently a Barça scout will be there to follow him.

Well, I wanted him long before the rumors started this year so now because some rumors are saying that the club is not willing to enter a bidding war I am not suddenly going to change opinion as some fans tend to do whenever a player is discarded, lol.:pep:

Leo_Messi

We could probably get him for 10-20m fairly easily.

I don't think so. He extended his contract last year until the summer of 2019. Villarreal are not a club that sells cheaply. He is still young and has had a very good season. I think that Villarreal would want at least 20 million euros for him considering what inferior players go for these days.

Many clubs would need a good right back this season.

I can't find any reliable (read official) information about his buyout clause.

I

instinct

If we don't get Danilo, we should go for Bellerin but that's a ''bad'' habit from me that I always consider a player's potential for the future instead of soley focusing on his current level. Danilo would probably be able to take over the Alves role pretty easily and he is still my first choice since it's extremely rare to get a good/great RB nowadays but Bellerin is only 19 and is currently in good form at Arsenal. He's 4 years younger than Danilo and I wonder, if he'll surpass Danilo's current level when he becomes 23. With 4 years at top level it's not even close to impossible.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The question is, would Bellerin want to return himself? He walked out of the club like he didn't give a shit. Or have I misunderstood his leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans